Wednesday, March 4, 2009

MID TERM STRESSSSS!!!!

grrrrr...as u can see, im very very very frustrated now!

i was so depressed after i sat for my skills and strategies this afternoon. actually i had studied this subject again and again and again for dono how many times. i even distribute my notes to my friends as well as having tutoring class with my friends. so i err....not very expert of coz, but sort of confident in the subject d.

however this morning, i got into the so called "extreme stress disorder" like i used to in last semester. i got extremely hostile, and panic!! cannot even absorb any of what i had studied!!!!!after i slept, i calm down, but got depressed after i read the questions! shoot wei!!!! there's this one question that i completely dun understand at all, not even know how to start to answer!!! i was so panic!! started to scratch my head for answer. at the end, i forgot what did i crap, the only thing i could remember is everyone (especially lett and chiausim) was depressed just like me! err fine, i might be more severe depressed compared to them. because the more i studied, the more i expect and the more dissappointment i get. aiks...

today is really not my day! somore i lose all my strength during the gym session! grrrrrrrr.... what a day man????!!!!!!

im not gonna studie now! i WANA SLEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!

No comments: