Sunday, November 30, 2008

i am a Mac user!

logo for Mac


I am a Mac user now. i bought my very first MacBook yesterday! *clap clap*

well, i was influenced by Ivan, the Mac addict, who is also the junior sales in Machine @Sunway Pyramid. he always use his baby - his Mac to do all the graphic design as well as helping me with student council videos. the design and the fancy functions of Mac had grabbed my attention. compared to the other laptop that i used, (currently im using compaq), Mac is definitely taking over them, especially its appearance. it is WHITE! white indicate purity and sophisticated to me. i admit that the main reason i got addicted to Mac is because of the white design. i realise that i always captivated by those white color technology appliances. like my phone, a white w580i.

but normally, i will just stare at his Mac without second thought because MacBook is not that "economical" for me. what happened was, there's a sale in conjuction to the one year anniversary in Machine @ Sunway Pyramid. the refurbrished unit for MacBook cost only RM2799! can u see that? it is only 2000+ instead of RM3000 something! chiausim and i were tempted! because both of us always seek help from Ivan for all the design works. and somehow we felt guilty because all those are student council thingy but Ivan is not even member of student council! by the way, MacBook is much more glamour and artistic compared to the rest. so we came up with an excuse that our current laptops are senior citizens which can hardly function properly. (which is also a truth) and finally, WE BOUGHT MACBOOK!

dang! our MacBook!


i keep dreaming about my new baby from the day i just bought it. maybe i don't look that excited, but somehow my blood is pumping fast and adrenaline is rushing within me! i am extremely EXCITED!!!i was trying my very best to control my excitement and hormones. i can't use MacBook now because at the moment i start playing with it, i will be distracted from my studies. and finals is coming! how can i procrastinate?! so, solemnly i put my baby into its box, and insert it into the plastic bag. after that i hide it under my study desk. i havta keep my eyes away from it, otherwise my studies will be hanging on the air, and i can even foresee my result if i don't concentrate on my studies. i havta remind myself that, after finals, i can do whatever i like with my baby! so Mac is not only my new companion in college, but also my motive to keep me studying!

i really Can't wait to use it!

and now, i wana assure that, i am proud to be a Mac USER!*smile*

signing out to study! wish me all the best!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LoL, welcome to the Mac World!