Saturday, December 6, 2008

finals over

Finals over! no more exam! and what's waiting for me now is HOLIDAY!

when i reflect on the whole semester, i realized that i have learned something more than i had expected. as i have expected at the beginning of semester, i will learn something new in my general psychology. indeed, i learned something, well not only something, is A LOT! i understand myself better now as in i know how people behave and why they behave under certain circumstances. i discovered i have BIPOLAR DISORDER, which is an abnormal psychological disorder includes series of manic and depression attack. okie, in short, i have severe mood swing. it is iNHERITED! now i know where i get this from haha.

by the way, i learned more than the academic achievements - events. this semester is the semester filled with events. from GMC, i was the cheerleader performer. well, i used to enjoy it very much but now i quit temporary as i feel i cannot afford it anymore. after that i have YOUTH BEATS talkshow. i was the fundraising leader for the talkshow, which suppose to brainstorm idea and try to raise fund. yeah well, it's a good experience for me, because i know how to deal with people from different background, especially when they weren't standing at my side. besides, i have my student council event - freshie party (again), car wash and etc. deep in my heart, i apologize that i didn't put lotsa effort in organizing SC event this semester, because too many events are on call, and they are my First priority!

on the other hand, friendship is what i gained too! KiSiaoUnited, if you follow my previous blog psot, you will know what i mean. (grin) we had launched a so-called "company" for our very HUGE gang of friends. and ur hum, i am the CEO. haha. despite of the company, we had developed a...complicated family tree in our clique. allow me to skip this because it is too...okie...complicated. i got to know new friends too! i didn't know about Lucille, Reuben they all in my first semester. they are seniors. i was living happily in my small world of friends before i knew them. they created an impact in my life because they are my role model and i wana be just like them in the future.

in other words, FAE is what i gained in this sem. F- friendship, A- academic performance, E- events. i appreciate all the support that i received, as well as obstacles and criticism. because they allow me to think beyond what i am now. i believe, all the tears that i had shed in this sem are worthiness! really, they WORTH!

and HAPPY HOLIDAY!

No comments: