Monday, December 22, 2008

finally, im BACK!

im back to my computer, err...to be more precise, my MacBook.

im back to my lovely home after spending 2 weeks of my holidays for campS.

im back to my TV and drama series! i didn't watch TV since the second semester begins, which is around mid of august i think? amazing right? i used to watch TV everyday when i was in high school. now i feel old because i don't really interested in watching drama series anymore. i watch just for the sake of watching, not enjoying. anyways, im watching moonlight resonance (ga hou yuet yuen)

sorry for less blogging these few days. i was really busy. let me give you a brief review of what have i done in the past two weeks.
1. on 12th december 2008
i have my public speaking musical play. this bloody play stressed me up for a few weeks and we had a lot of internal conflicts. i feel frustrated as i have to work with some particular people who don't care about the play at all. how irresponsible isn't it? the play seriously drew me to the corner of exploding. cried for lotsa times. but luckily it didn't screw up at the end. instead, we got full marks!!*clap clap*

2. from 12th- 14th december 2008
i have aiwoqingnian camp in dongchan. well, it's a buddhist camp and i felt guilty because i didn't help my friends out for ANY preparation before the camp. even i have excuse such as finals and stuff, but still i felt bad. but anyways, the camp turned out well. we influenced the participants about our theme or concept for this year - we are family. the result was satisfying. they all got closer and closer with each other, and began to believe other people. this is the best thing throughout the camp. not forget to mention, i got flu in the camp, and lose all my voice.sob~~i sound like a frog!

3. from 13th- 18th december 2008
i have full day dance practice as we gonna have a performance on 19th dec. but actually i ffk my friends on 13 and 14th dec. 13th because i guessed they will not do anything yet. i know them well, they have the ability to organize things but the only weakness is they always do last minute job. and it's proven. they spent the whole day discussing and didn't learn ANY of the dance moves. then 14th dec i went for my undang test. thank godness i pass! yeah!after that, from 15th to 18th dec, we learned the dance moves and practice the whole day! i was sweating like crazy and my body ache as i seldom dance so much recently. plus, the performance was approaching, we have intensive practice, from 9am to 6pm. deduct lunch time and breaks, we practice for about 7 hours per day! it's freaking tired. my mom was nagging me at that crucial period which made me feel irritating. to make things worse, the dance was kinda tough. it's different from cheerleading, it is more to the combination of new jazz and hiphop. the song was only one minute, but we havta repeat some steps for a lot of times! i havta look SEXY and SEDUCING at the same time, which is the worst thing ever. ewww, cnt imagine JoJo look sexy...

3. from 19th to 21st december 2008
we have another camp. this camp is more complicated and a huge one. actually, it involves 13 areas in malaysia, like Ipoh, Segamat and so on. these 13 areas are the places that organize aiwoqingnian camp as well, it is somehow connected to my previous camp. we will have a performance competition and the best organized camp awards among these 13 areas. so allow me to come straight to the point, our performance won the most creativity award even we have done a lot of mistakes. then our area won another award as well on the next day of camp. we felt very bangga coz we are the only area that won TWO awards!hoho...

4. 22nd december 2008
my dad's birthday. and it's time to eat tong yuan. i plan to do it tomorrow for my family. maybe i will design a birthday card with photoshop for my dad? but my friends wana go shopping. should i follow them or shouldn't i?

5. 23rd december 2008
plan to go pyramid with chiausim and nicholas. i afraid that donkey loh auntie will ffk me coz she message me just now. i don't care. i wana shop for my cny clothes and buy a x'mas present for myself. thanks to my public speaking play which revolve around a X'mas theme, i am into the mood of celebrating X'mas for the first time in my life

6. 24th to 25th december 2008
become baby sitter. i really hate to become an elder sister. my family is going genting on X'mas eve. BUT, my parents are going for a concert, and i havta take care of my siblings, which means i cannot countdown with my KiSiao gang or other people in genting. i can only stay in hotel and keep my eyes on my brother and sister. hmmmpph, maybe i should accept abu's idea - bring my laptop, just in case they are annoying, i can still have fun with my MacBook. then maybe im gonna have another function at night after come back from genting?

7. 26th and 27th december 2008
cleaning up the house for CNY! even my maid always clean the house, there is still certain corner in my house that require renovate. i must help my family...so cannot have any better events

8. 28th december to 1st january 2009
i am free in this period of time. feel free to date me out, to prevent i rot at home. maybe i will finish all my kindaichi detective comics, watch dramas, and not forget to plan for student council. i have two posters on my way, but i don't have any inspiration yet. hopefully when im free, i will be able to design something. oh ya, anyone wana countdown for newyear? let me know k?

9. 2nd january 2009
a fully packed day in dongchan. will become volunteer and spend the whole night to cook porridge. yes, u r not color blind or short sightedness, PORRIDGE. y? i will update once i have done the activities.

10. 5th january 2009
back to college for orientation. haiz, again...


phew, i need to rest more in the holiday, but my schedule is filled with activities until next year. so wish me all the best!

tata~

No comments: