Monday, December 29, 2008

OUTINGS!


after withdrawing myself from all the camps organized in december, it's time for me to relax and SHOP!! I had a few outings so far, which are all memorable!!let me show u the pictures. pictures speak a thousand words!


23th december 2008

went out with Chiausim, Nicholas, Joan and meet up Justin at pyramid. it was fun! because it had been a long time since my last meet with them, especially Chiausim. we used to meet each other everyday for past few months. i had so many stories to update! we watched Twilight, which is kinda interesting! gonna read twilight (book), thanks to Chiausim! then we went window shopping, choose some shirts for Chiausim coz she said she wana change her dressing style next year, to look GENTLE and ELEGANT. okie, u doubt right? so do i haha! but anyways, i advised her on some feminine attire.nah, im fashion advisor! Joan wana buy pillow, we teman her for a while. i wana buy eyeliner, we ran to all the make up stores in pyramid to look for the eye liner. end up, i bought it at the FIRST shop we went in. aiks. spent some time. after that, Joan suggested us to eat in Pancake house. nah, see the pictures!it looks so ADORABLE! the small jug is for us to add on honey on the pancake. next time u can keep this pancake house as an option to dine in. it lets u feel like as in u are at home! very comfortable!
the cute little small jug and I! urrgghh, my face looks rather chubby right? soree, keep eating non stop in past few days!


24th and 25th december 2008

okie, i went genting with my family. didn't feel like going one, coz i prefer count down with my friends. but dad force me, so? yeah...
this year genting was kinda quiet compared to last time. out of my expectations, there wasn't Christmas countdown activities! i had been waiting at the plaza since 10pm, but no Santa, No Caroling and i saw a lot of YOUNG COUPLEs( young goes to those high school kids) were waiting like me! end up, i sneaked into a bar, at which a live band was performing! there was kinda high, totally irony of out there. ordered mocktail which doesn't contain alcohol( i scare i drunk again). VIRGIN MARY. bloody hell, it was seriously virgin, cost me RM23.80 for tomato juice with some pepper sauce and salt. aiks, should order cocktail,maybe it will taste better? then the next day i played at outdoor themepark, and became baby sitter to look after my brother and sister
my little brother and I in the cabel car. it was freezing cold there with mists! urgh, kinda blur, cnt even see outside. see my hair? the wind was strong too!

three of us!

i dressed in scarf and cardigan. see? i told u, i felt very cold! if u know me well enough, u should
know i always feel old. and aiks, i forgot to wear my boots! it will look better if i wear my boots.
okie, i purposely one. i always do this, eating ice cream at genting! syoknya~ haha, and Chan taught me a new way of eating Mcd french fries, which is dipping the frenchfries in Mcd sundae cone! hey it was awesome! haha...


27th december 2008

the day which i suppose to help my mom cleaning the house. but my best buddies invited me to sg wang to shop for new year clothes. well actually i had bought my clothes and it's more than enough. but still, I WANA SHOP! so my mom finally let me go and i had really enjoyed having fun with my dearest buddies! ah yong, xuan, ah qun, ah ping and some guys! i feel comfortable and normal when i am with them. sometimes i feel i m a little alienated in my Kisiao gang because im the only one who eats extremely spicy, who dress a little "la la", who enjoy shopping than ever! but when i am with them, they are exactly the same like me! for example, im an expert in eating sambal or chili sauce, another friend of mine is good in eating chili padi. we not only eat moderate spicy food, we eat extraordinary spicy!!!!haha...okie enough of crapping, i spent RM75 for two dress, 1 t-shirt and a pair of shoes! it's so freaking cheap especially in times square! my friends bought more than me, yong she bought 12 items!in only 4 hours!hello, im not rich and i don't really love branded clothes, so sg wang and time square are the best places for me! enjoy...

before depart to sg wang. camwhore at qun's house and waiting for them

yong and i! actually i had taken pictures with others, but it takes so long for me to upload, so just forget about it

dang! my new hair style! my fringe is kinda short, hope it will grow longer when it's cny

signing out to sleep! tata~



Sleeping,
JoJo

No comments: