Saturday, January 3, 2009

farewell. 08

well, i am supposed to blog about this straight after new year countdown right? haha, i admit im a little bit of slow. but still, HAPPY NEW YEAR! it's a brand new year in 2009!

to flashback what have i done in 2008, i realized it's kinda meaningful. okie im not going to remorse everything here, just a simple one.

January: i was working. the first thing that i have done on the first day of 2008 was, MOPPING. serious, not joking. now i really feel mad at my stupid manager. u know what, he forced me to mop and clean up the restaurant while he sneaked out to watch fireworks. gggrrrrr.... so 3 days later, i changed my job, which is my turning point of my life.

February: Chinese New Year! ASTRO and MyFM came to Jenjarom to have a countdown concert on new year eve. i met up with my buddies who went NS, we had lotsa funs! not to forget, we GAMBLED! muahaha, that's the best thing of CNY. however, i had only 3 days holidays! aiks...havta go back to work

March: working again. i had taken my SPM result and my hardwork were paid! i couldn't remember how i survive through that period of time when i was preparing SPM. serious, i dun think i can do the same thing right now. studied for whole two months, woke up at 5.30am to school, reach home around 9 or 10 something after tuition, then straight away studied till 1 or 2 in the morning. haha, and this is how i get my dark circles.

April: the last month of working. i had signed up for SEGi College and resigned for my job. miss my colleague they all and my manager, who really really taught me a lot of things.

May: rotting at home while waiting for college. i spent my time shopping, watching dvds that i borrowed from my auntie and i supposed to finish it after SPM. then 26th May 2008, i came to SEGi. that day was my mom's birthday. i think that will be the most memorable birthday for her because she havta send me to subang and go back alone. sending daughter away especially on her birhday?

June: start my semester. i was a little awkward as i didn't know anyone in college. spent some days eatin alone and do everything alone. looking forward to know many friends.

July: got to know some friends. wasn't that close either. felt that the subject i had taken was actually a piece of cake. chemistry, basic comp. chemistry is my best subject in high school. and not to sound showing off, the questions of chemistry national quiz are tougher than those in college.haha...

August: semester end. went SLC camp and strengthen bond of friendship. start getting closer to each other. the most crucial one was the lagoon trip. 10 of us, 5 girls and guys became the best friends! the most memorable outing i have ever had. me, chiausim, Ivan, Justin, Loon, Leonard, Nicholas, Leit, Joan, Jean. i guess i will never have the same memory any more. went to Melaka on my own( alone) and meet up my friends there. i was brave enough to take bus to Melaka and even got aboard on the bus in Melaka at night alone. cool huh? we actually went for a concert, 8TV Summer concert.

September: new semester again. nothing big happened this month. just have fun with my friends.

October: my BIRTHDAY! oh ya, i celebrated with my friends in college for the first time, without my family and buddies at Jenjarom. not to forget, we had launched KiSiao United in 31st of October!*clap clap*

November: the most stress month. i experienced a very hard period as everything clustered together on one week. in one week, i had a few presentations, debate, public speaking speech and an assignment. some of the presentations ran well, but some the opposite way. i had burst out into tears for lotsa times in this month, especially for my public speaking play and the stress that i must maintain my CGPA of 3.7.

December: months of HOLIDAYS! my public speaking play was a success, thank god. thanks to everyone who had committed. i had my holidays which half of my time went to dongchan for camps and events like what i used to be. to those who do not know what is dongchan, it's a Buddhist temple in Jenjarom, my source of emotional support. so now i am cheerful as the beginnin of semester after i recharged!

the only wish in 2009, great mind. this is what i want. to me and my friends

No comments: