Friday, January 16, 2009

Clubbing.

yes. Clubbing. i went CLUBBING last night.

well, i was "Club Virgin", named by Lett, which means somebody who had never been to a club before. of coz, when im in my home, my curfew is 10pm, cannot even go out for yamcha session! so how can i have chance to go clubbing when i was still in high school?

okie neways, Kristy brought me, Lett, Victor, and Ken to Bar Celona last night. we met up with Cally and her cousin over there. we reached there around 10.45pm, not even 11pm yet. the club was crowded, but everyone was so concentrated in drinking, only a few of them dancing at the dance floor. so Kristy, who was very eager to DANCE, drag all of us to dance, and it was a little awkward as only few of us syok sendiri up there.

but after 12pm, the music was more catchy than ever! all of them dashed to the dance floor and squeezed on there. due to the extreme crowdedness, i was SANDWICHED by three guys wei. it was very scary, coz one of them hug me from behind, traced from my back down to my waist and hip! i was frightened and dono how to run away as i was fully surrounded by them, all of them eyed me with certain kind of desire. yucks! Luckily, Lett spot my eyes, and she asked Cally's cousin to drag me down to our seats. phew, finally! i was escaped! from not becoming tuna fish at the dance floor, and not being molest by those bloody strangers!

after that, i dance due to my mood. like when some certain songs were played, i danced. i stood beside our seat and beside Cally. Cally, just like me, was frightened by them at the dance floor. so she sat and took a rest. then i dance with her cousin, at least he wouldn't dare to molest me like the other people did! but there's one more person kinda annoying to me. Ken. i had no idea why he started to follow me when i was dancing at the dance floor, and even i ran away from the dance floor to our seats, he came along also. then when i was dancing with tiffany (whoa she was so seductive! expert!!! n HOT!) he approached me and dance behind me! it was very...irritating u noe? i mean...err...i felt he was a little too much! dono la, today he even asked Chiausim for my number! oh no shoot!!!!! what the hell is going on?????!

the other thing that bothered me was the smoking environment. i noe, it is very common for them to smoke in a club. but i really cannot stand the scent! mixture of strawberry and dono what fruit flavor of cigaratte in the air. i could hardly breathe! especially when we dance right, we will inhale more air to provide oxygen for us. but imagine, when u take a deep breathe, arrrhhh, u smell SMOKES instead of oxygen or fresh air!!!! it was very horrible experience! i choked a few times. so i think next time i should go to the clubs which separate smoking and non smoking areas. my fren told me there's one in KL, so maybe it will be better. the worst thing is, my clothes stinks! even i soaked them in soap water overnight, and washed it again and again, the strong scent of cigaratte is still there! ewwwwwwwwwww....

oh ya, we clubbed till 2.15am and went mamak to eat something. Victor was drunk. so we need to let him breathe in some fresh air. and met up with Kristy's new fren. i was actually partially conscious, because i was too exhausted. so i left my body at mamak, and imagine that i had actually lying on lovely bed. after i took my shower and remove my make up (yeah make up, to make myself look more mature, so they wouldn't suspect me that i was actually under-aged. oh ya, i even exchanged IC with my fren! haha), it was 4.30AM! crappp!! so today i woke up with SWOLLEN EYES and havta wear specs to college! nicholas couldn't stop laughing at me in the class today!issshhh

neways, it was a memorable night for me. i will still go clubbing if there's a chance, but provided go to those clubs with separated zones and invite the PROPER people along, so i will not get irritated by SOMEBODY when i enjoy dancing in my little world.

ps: i slept from 11.30am to 6.30pm just now! so still a little...DIZZY! haha...

signing out~

No comments: