Sunday, January 4, 2009

Lost



I'm lost.

Lost in my pathway to future.

Lost in my faith to my studies.

Lost in relationships.

Lost in Friendships.

I'm neither too happy, nor too sad today. just too many things in my head.

I'm confused. i ponder deep on where to go. to US? to stay in SEGi? to pursue in psychology? to change my subjects for the coming semester?

this holiday allows me to think twice, maybe trice or more than that, about my future. I'm currently surfing information on US uni, i had chosen one, not to inform u all until it is confirmed. checking through the fees, scholarship and my mom's friend in US. thinking the money, the small stuffs required to study in overseas like TOEFL, visa cards and etc. would i be one of them in the pictures? to broaden my horizon in a different country? able to breathe in different air on a different land? all these questions bombard me throughout the holidays.

and also, relationships. my faith in guys is fading. to all the guys. oh, not to worry, im not homo, for now and forever. just that, i realize every guy have a very strong ego, always think they are right, think everything in their shoes. even those who might be intellectual, they are still the same. bias on certain people and certain things. i'm bored, i will not gonna entertain them any longer. i will just listen and give some respond like "uh-huh", "ya", nodd and stuff. to trust them completely like i used to do? NO WAY! *sorry if u are offended*

friendship. another piece. i feel...how to describe? i feel i prefer to stay alone recently. maybe eat alone, shop alone, study alone. this is so weird, i used to afraid of loneliness. but now, i realize there's nothing bad about being alone. i have my own world. of course, it doesn't mean i will drift apart from my gang, i think i need some time on my own. so...yeah dun ask me why if i start to shift my timetable k? promise?

phew...see? i ruin my blog again! okie enough of those bloody emo posts, let's enjoy my recent outings! we've gathered quite often this month, coz we may not have the chance if college an school starts. so as usual, we took a lot of pictures. take note, it's a lot. haha, i've chosen some. so sit back and relax. my best buddies ever! and i never forget to CAMWHORE! hoho~


look at everyone's face. yong won the most yong sui award!ahzi! finally we met after half a year~
i love this doll! it's so soft and nice to cuddle...awww, how i wish it's mine!

that's all from me today! signing out for another blog. haha, running two blogs.

tata~

No comments: