Wednesday, January 14, 2009

PAin.

yeah, im in pain now. physically.

just came back from gym. finally, for the very first time, we CHEER team have our proper training! in a place with equipments and coach who train us. but seriously, it's not a funny matter. it was awfully PAINFUL!!!

i was used to the stretching routine in every of my cheer practice, so my flexibility was still acceptable. but when come to stamina and jumping, ohhh, that's a big NO NO! my stamina was terrible like shit! others were doing front roll and they blushed as the blood flew to their face, but me? whoa, i tell u, my face straight got pale instead of blushing! and i couldn't stand up and walk in straight line at all, as if i was drunk! it was so embarrassing that i need to take a rest first. Aniki said my face was as white as a piece of paper, with slightly green.

after that was quite okie. we did some practice, and it was a fruitful experience coz i really learned something new! kinda look forward to the coming practice, but havta pay RM75 per month! urgh...how am i supposed to get the money? ask from my mom? NO! work? that might work...but hopefully our team can get money through sponsor and fundraising, so i dun need to pay that much.

a lot of people fall sick recently. Jason is in hospital, Jasmine just recover from her fever, Victor got fever today. what happened? and i guess it's my turn now. gastric and headache came along! shoot! i guess it's time for me to sleep and take a rest. tomorrow may suffer from muscle ache, sigh...

nity everyone! *it's only 10pm*

No comments: