Friday, January 9, 2009

results taken!

okie i promise this is gonna be a very short one.

i took my result this morning. im the third to take the result wei, scary. okie anyways, im satisfied with my result. manage to maintain my CGPA of 3.7. haha...

i've nightmares the night before. stupid. dream about vampire, too much of twilight i guess. haha, but that did frighten me from my sleep.

oh sorry, i continue about my result first. i was very worry about my interpersonal communication and english comp 2. if i got 2 Bs, i cannot maintain my CGPA anymore! but now, i got 3.86, which is ord quite good.

but still, thank godness, i got B for english comp 2, ms padma said only a few people got A. then out of my expectations, i got A for interpersonal! OMG, couldn't really believe it! coz i did quite bad for my presentations as many of u know. so i think maybe there must be some confusions or mistakes or stuff like that. but dun care, im not gonna recheck! muahaha!

As for gen psy, effective listening, and public speaking, im very happy for the result, coz im sort of confident.

enough of crapping, signing out to sleep. too tense for past few days.

oh ya, may update about edu fair in KLCC tomorrow and Sunday. coz im working as student helper. hope can see a lot of HOT GUYS. waakakaka....

nites...



getting a little HIGH?
JoJo

No comments: