Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I'M A FISH!

yawn yawn. i'm so sleepy la. but i cannot go back yet.

leonard and alice are busy helping the cheer team in City Harvest Church. and i'm prettie exhausted after working out in the gym. so basically my battery is dying off now.

ARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH.....I WANA GO BACK LA....


i wana bath. i wana sleep on my comfy comfy pink bed. AWWWWW... start drooling when im just imaging my bed.

my gosh! i really stinks. i smell like a fish. anyone wana come near me n smell? arrgghh victor and joan, or whoever is always visited by Mr Insomnia, faster come to me! smell me now and i can guarantee u to faint in less than 1 minute! woooowwww~ im more effective than any medicine! WAAKAKAKKAA...

IM A FISH IM A FISH IM A FISSHHH...SWIM SWIM SWIM!!!


~YAWN~

No comments: