Monday, October 13, 2008

last minute of study

it's 2.18am in the morning, 13th october 2008. few more hours later i will be sitting in the class for my mid term paper- interpersonal communication. Again, i procrastinate everything and start off last minute work.yeah, AGAIN. 4 chapters will be coming out tomorrow, and i was supposed to revise it since saturday. BUT...checking mails, msn, my sister watching tv and etc made me distracted!! i didn't even open my book on saturday! this is not a good thing to be proud of. i was too lazy. who am i now? i'm wondering. studying is always my priority, and even in high schools i never tried to rushed 4 chapters in one day before!!what happened to me??

okie anyways, i just finished reading. take note, it's reading, not memorizing or anything. flipped through the chapters very briefly, hopefully unconciously, all these can stick into my mind, so i can throw them on my paper tomorrow. luckily it's mcq paper, not essay yet. phew...

i am really not good in burning mid night oil. seriously, this is not my forte. my eyes are so so so tired, and i can predict that my eyes will swell and budge like cow's eyes in the morning. what to do??i can't blame anyone. this is what i need to go through, from being lazy all the time. wish me luck!!

No comments: