Saturday, October 11, 2008

wonderful day for a start in writing blog

well, i acknowledge 2day as a wonderful day to start off with my blog. haha, actually i was planning to write this yesterday, straight after my celebration with friends. but err, procrastination did a very good job n i keep postponing till now. internet connection was down, n i was freaking tired and not feeling well. most probably because i swam n soaked in pool for too long. plus the wind blew damn strong yesterday!!*shivering again* haha...

okie aniways, i need to start from 9th october 2008. lotsa stories start from there. okie it's my birthday, i guess EVERYONE knows right?? *nodding head*. good, o else jojo will dash 2 your house n whack your head immediately!!(ivan got a lot of whacking from me lately soree ya haha)

it was on thursday. a sunny morning. opps, i should start from the exact time at which the day starts, 12am. i just finished my gen psy (damn tiring~~) on wednesday afternoon. WHAT A RELIEF??!! so because i was too tensed to study that subject for few days, my energy usage have came to a limit, that i couldn't stand it animore. i dozed off about 11.30something. i know message will keep coming in after clock strike 12am. that's y i slept earlier. coz i was too too tired!!okie, i may sound showing off for my gen psy but i need to tell u guys that i straight away enter stage 4 of sleeping, the deepest stage of sleep and does not respond to ANY STIMULI!!okie the storie start when my phone rang. before this i know there's message coming in, but i can ignore n UNAWARE of what's going on. but my phone rang continuously :

"bilibala bilibala tatatatata" (my ring tone)
"ÿerr..hmmm...err" (i was groaning and wake up reluctantly to grab my phone. damn it, my phone was far away from me!)
"e-lo..." (yawning)
"happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you,...(singing)" it was IVAN, my beloved son, but son who is always not alert of what's going on. dumb...he called n sang happily!!
"happy birthday mom!"
"hmmm..."
"are you sleeping?"
"hmm..."
"haiya, don't sleep la, it's your birthday!"
"hmm...why my birthday i cannot sleep?"
"because you are my mommy, so you cannot sleep"
what is this??!!"woi, purposely wake me up, n tell me this? thanks for the song but seriously i am very sleepy, i wana sleep."
"oh, are you going to sleep now?" stewpid question, duh!!obviously i AM!!!
but i answered "hmm..."
"okay la, you go sleep la. good night and happy birthday!"

and what happened next was, my phone keep ranging and i can still hear it!!because my message tone is very annoyed and loud, i hardly fall asleep, i know i cannot blame those who wished me, but i can blame ivan for waking me up, and let me hard to fall sleep again!!it's your fault ivan!!!
finally i slept, and woke up about 8am. see my phone, whoa gila wei. 20 messages!!! 20 messages in 1 night!!!amazing!!cool!!! thanks people thanks.

okie go on, i went pyramid with chiausim, may n ivan. (yeah, it's him) in the morning. i felt guilty to may because she's not feeling well, something like sore throat that she cannot talk. so we communicate by whispering. "may are you okie?" i asked (whispering). "okie la, no need to worry dear." she answered me, by whispering too. haha, funny. we watched eagle eye that day. chiausim came in slightly late because of the inefficient rapid kl bus driver. ish, pekcek-nya!!
but eagle eyes was really chunt!!! the storyline was good and the cast were good too!i love that actress. as the storie is somehow very fast and gan jiong, it attracted people's attention and desire to know the next scene. however, i think the "people" here go to me n chiausim only. because in the whole cinema (err... total of less than 20 people haha) just both of us keep making noise. "Oh shit!!why he got that call?!" "Oh my god, how can she make the train reverse?" "NO!!HE'S NOT THE BAD GUY!" and etc. n it's a common knowledge that chiausim speaks very loud. so can u imagine, we were so into that show, and the rest were so calm and watched it as it's a normal show. what is this?? n may keep turning her head to me, because im noisy too!!haha, laugh and discussed with chiausim. okie, a good experience of watching.

after that, we went for lunch. pizza hut. nothing special. we just borak nonsense like what we used to do everyday. but chiausim gave me dare. she wan me to get a boyfriend at my coming birthday next year. o-k-i-e, i was thinking, where the hell i can find a guy? segi?? obviously not!!after that, baskin robbin!!i craved for baskin robbin long time ago. it was september since my last date with baskin robbin. we bought rum raisin n strawberry cheesecake. i prefer the white chocolate and raspberry one, but no more. sob...
yeap, baskin robbin!!!oh yeah!!
and then, we went to take picture in asian avenue. that kind of da tou tie machine( photo taking machine). may was really expert in it, ivan looked like a girl, chiausim looked funny in certain shot n i looked damn chubby!!shit!! i was so tired designing the pictures, but may like relax and sambil lewa saja. okie, fine im not good at this haha...

went back to casa. meet up with nic they all. we planned to swim, but the guys played basketball. ish, nevermind, left me, chiausim, cally, jess, ilex and another nic swimming down there. we played, screamed and of course, our favorite, taking pictures.
i told you, i was freaking cold!!!
i went down to basket ball court too, n i saw balloons tied up and wrote"happy birthday jojo". sob, kinda touched! after swimming, everyone went to different unit to take bath. guys went to jason's unit and rachel chiausim came to mine. i took my bath and waited at my unit to go for dinner. suddenly when i was pressing my phone to reply all the greeting messages, everyone came into my unit. okie, maybe they just wanna gather in my unit before we go to eat. but again, lights off, and they sang birthday song for me. rachel brought a cake which she kept in my fridge. (y i dono??) and came to me. i was like, wow WONDERFUL, GREAT and dono what should i say. i thought the celebration will be just eating in summit n done because everyone having mid term in this week. everyone was buzy studying and preparing for their papers. i never expect a grand one, (i think is quite grand la) and 22 of them celebrate for me!!o thanks guys, i dono how to describe my feeling. this is weird because i used to talk a lot, but suddenly i lose my ability to talk and think. SURPRISE of the cake and the gift. cake was baked by rachel(thanks rachel), and the gift is a video produced by chiausim with the participation of everyone else. we took pictures, ate the cake( it tasted good! good job rachel), laughed and many more.


this is the video that produced by chiausim, which made me feel like crying. thanks guys

this will be the first time i celebrate my birthday without my family and my JENJAROM GANG. memorable, sweet and unforgetful day. i will not forget the day i became sweet 17, because of you guys. you all made the difference. beamed my birthday with sparkles. thanks michelle, chiausim, nicholas, may, ivan, wailoong. victor, jess, cally, yancy, yion, another nic(i should call him ah mok arh), jason, rachel, jasmine, joan, chan, billy, ilex, justin, jean and letticia for coming for the party. thanks another jasmine for her present. (it's a lovely red blouse!!a-ha, RED color!) and another guy for post laju a bag to my house. though i dun really like the design but appreciate his heart. hahaha...thanks....thanks for those who wished me!!

surprise!!i really looked surprise!!
my cake!can u see the word??it's HAPPY B'DAY JOJO!!muahahah..thanks rachel
my cake n present!!i look funny with the spec but who cares?
yeah i love this. a happy family portrait!!rachel (3rd mom), jason(daddy), jasmine(1st mom), ivan(son), jojo n chiausim
yay!!another 1~~
all girls attended that day
all the guys...hoho...we are muscular!!billy n ah mok looked funny hhaah

everyone!!!
FINALLY jojo and chiausim (dangx3)

end of my storie!!*clap clap*
a chinese version will be updated soon in this blog: www.wretch.cc/blog/littleaning
please have a look. it will about the same as here, but if u can understand chinese, just go on for it!thanks n see ya!!muakzzz

No comments: