Sunday, January 17, 2010

dad says

dad says. he wants me to be courage in pursuing my dreams. never regret for things that didn't make it, but anticipate what will come to you.

dad says. he wants me to be tough in facing all the obstacles on my journey, not to be like anyone, but to become me, myself.

dad says. he wants me to have faith in the things i believe. we will get lost temporarily, but afterall, we gotta get back to the right path.


i like how the conversation between me and my dad verge from camera, photography, religion and to the most recent news happened around us. it was a totally different topic that i'll talk with my mom. mom will always complain to me whoever did this to her, gossip about other people and compare other people's child with me. but dad, he'll talk about something related to his interest.

and, i was quite upset this afternoon. no more puppies. sigh, the puppy was BIGGER than what we expected, coz it's not pure breed of hush puppy, mixed with some unknown huge breed i think. bigger than Georgie somore. aish, so we went all the way to Ampang just to eat Yongtaufu. no more puppies. i guess my house really has a curse for dogs. sobbb...i feel quite guilty for the dogs actually. they are going to adoption centre! sobbb...

im not a dog person, but i know my mom needs accompany. especially when my stupid brother getting rebellious and my sister and dad getting busier. so anyone have puppy? we would like to adopt!

on the other hand, i shall show u some nice photo taken by my baby tako!




my lovely year planner book.


last but not least, my favorite shot.

love the depth of field!


ps: Leona Lewis's I see You is running in my head now.

No comments: