Thursday, April 9, 2009

I FAIL MY DRIVING TEST!!

ARRGGGHHH yesh i've failed my driving test!
the stupiak idiot donkey bloody shoot slope la...i slide down from the slope and happily waved goodbye to my P license. i thought that red car could bring me good fortune, how i noe it was totally opposite??!! shoot!!!

besides, i failed my motor test too! it was taken on the same day(which is today) but in the morning. i was panic. so my hands shivered and when i held the motorbike, it shook with me too! then of coz, the predicted consequences, i failed to maintain the balance while i was riding it and i failed!!!! coz there's a part whereby we need to ride across a tiny single plank thingy, of coz if the whole motorbike was shaking, it's impossible to ride across it right? so I FAIL! uuurrrggghhhh...funny thing isn't it? i used to ride my scooter everyday and i failed my motorbike test? shit la...

today was really not my day! even when i was driving on the road, it rained heavily. serious, H-E-A-V-I-L-Y. the wiper wasn't function properly and i found it pretty hard to look through the blur screen. now i noe how he feels when it's raining. coz his car's wipers don't really work well either. dear, go change it k? it's very dangerous to drive like that!

then i was planning to go back casa coz i wanted to do something so badly. how could i noe i reach home at 6.30pm? and it's the 'jam period' from jenjarom to klang and to subang! so i gave up and eventually sit here and blog instead of studying. should slap myself of being so lazy recently! aikssss....

end of story, i need to retake the test! JIERRRRR....

No comments: