Monday, April 27, 2009

updates!

heyya people! i know im supposed to studie now as i have my morning paper tomorrow, but i couldn't resist the urge to do something else rather than studying! oh man, maybe i have short attention span too!

anyway, gonna update about my working for past 3 weeks. i accepted a job promoter job on every weekend in April with a good pay *EMPHASIS*. yesterday was my last day of work. well, promoter job was never an easy task. despite of standing whole day without having any chances to take a seat, we havta reach our quota of selling the products everyday. this somehow exerted pressure on me. dah la pressure for exams and assignments, even working oso stress! the first week i didn't reach la, blur blur ma, dono how to cheat people, opps i mean CONVINCE people. *wink* but the following week i reached top sales! *applause*

actually my workplace have lotsa restrictions. aiks, not gonna talk much about it! thanks to this job, i managed to push myself, in my studies and working. why do i say so? because the exam is just around the corner, so i have no excuses to procrastinate especially during weekdays and my break time. oh ya, i even studied in the bus while heading to midvalley! amazingly, even i was very stress, my progress in my studies still okie, not too bad yet. but i know it will become worse if im still blogging haha. by the way, i met some new friends there! even we might not have the chance to meet each other, but i will treasure u all in my heart!
ps: these girls i know have something in common, which was telling me about their boyfriends, i was like dono how to respond, and i didn't want to self disclose, so i gave these probing cues like okie...woww...ohhh...i see...really... hmm...why har? nowadays teen girls love to share about this?

of coz, not to forget, PICTURES! enjoy...


leina and i, she is damn hot wei!!!!OMG!



a lill nostalgic man. i dun really miss the time working, but it was still a great experience!whee~

thanks dear for fetching me back everytime after i finished working. and also, brought me to eat, especially my strange strong crave for certain food. haha thanks lots!

was being a lill emotional this afternoon. put all the blames on FINALS! shittt...get back to studie now! tata~

No comments: