Tuesday, April 21, 2009

studie studie!

my finals is just around the corner, well it's just next week!
NEXT WEEK! OMG! i still cannot take it, it's just next week!!!!

last week was a hectic week for me. everyday after i reached casa, took a nap, maybe chit chat with him a while then STUDIE. weekends i even went for a psychology workshop, to upgrade myself. *so-called* anyway, that workshop was really awesome, but im not gonna update a lot today, as it's 1.17am, and i shall sleep. but to let u anticipate about my coming post, i SAW, WITNESS, OBSERVED or whatever terms related to visual sensation, okie okie cut the crap, i saw HYPNOSIS! right in front of me! it was really a great experience! so look forward to my coming post k?

stress is attacking me! from head to toe. i need to studie, i really want a break! i really wana take a break. it seems a routine for every end of semester, i will get frustrated, pissed off and stressed! oh stress get off me please!!!!! i need to stay optimisstic! optimisstic! hoho~~~*im sleepy, so basically im babbling on*



anyway, dear today i had a great day. thanks for comforting me. u know what i mean. thanks.

No comments: