Monday, August 10, 2009

REST!

heyya, soree for the late update again. and i realize my blog is kinda dead, without my foolish laugh. it's alright. coz im back!!! MUAHAHAHHAHAHA (the laugh prolonged)

so anyways, have been working for past 4 days. i mean 4 days, CONTINUOUSLY. damn. do u know how tiring it is? it is all due to my mengada-ness, which im very proud of it!

okie, so i had been working for assignment (shhhh....), TRANSCRIPT and a Dove promoter in Watson Midvalley. the assignment, i cannot talk much about it, because i haven completed it yet. arhhh still got time k? let me rest rest rest.

but, to tell u, transcript work is never easy. i repeat, it is never easy. transcript is the most mengada job that i had ever worked with. the pay is high (secret!), so the foolish/childish me, who was desperate for money, got tempted. ah well, havta pay for the mengada-ness.

errrr...still blur? transcript is something like a marketing research before they launched a new product. like cars, frozen food or whatever. so the main purpose is to know what the consumer thinks about it. then those people carried out a discussion, which mostly last for 1 or 2 hours. then, my job is to put all the dialogues into words. YESH, let me emphasize it so u won't get it wrong. my job is to put all their dialogues, whatever sh*t they had said or mentioned, into words.

ahh think it's easy? like kacang putih? ha...i used to think like that too. but when i started to work on it, i realized that i had totally underestimated the difficulities.

first, in one second, there can be four to five dialogues going on. and some of them, speak either very soft, or used some "professional terms". like for example, i was doing about cars. and i was totally completely 200% a CAR IDIOT. the only thing i know about car is that it has 4 wheels and can move. the engines ar, brand ar, CC, ar or what-so-ever sound like some alien language to me. so yeah, when i was doing that transcript, i spent lotsa time to google about the terms (which i guess the spelling) and to understand what they were saying.

and a 3mins discussion, sometimes i will need an hour to complete it. wow, pretty awesome isn't it?

david gave me 2 transcript and 3 days to do it. the first day (WED) i spent it for farewell. jasmine mommy n jason. and im so regretted why my stupid indigestion pick the wrong timing and i MISSED the PHOTOGRAPH session! damn it! ah, out of topic. anyways, i started to do it on second day (THURS). and i assume i can finish it in 1 day. so 2 transcript 2 days. easy. ha...started from 3pm in the afternoon, i started to do my first transcript. and guess when i completed it, the next day 7pm. minus total of 6 hours sleep, 2 hours lunch and dinner. yeah. stared at MACKIE for a very long period of time. then the next one, i started doing it at 4pm on friday and 5am on saturday morning. without break! waaahhhh....

of coz, special thanks to Ping, who helped me for the first transcript. i could't join them for ABC and yamcha, yet she's willing to come and help me! TOUCHED! awwwww....and also, someone SPECIAL. he helped 80% for both of the transcript. yet i felt so damn guilty about it. thanks dear.

no offense, but i really sick of people who use this line
"How come ah?"
like come on, once or twice is okie. for 4 hours? nah, please thank you.

the next two days worked for Dove. nothing special, except for a new machine to test the mositure level of the skin. haha, i had fun with it, and it helped me to bond with the promoters in Watson. had a very good supervisor too! didn't even pressure me for sales. me likey! and yeah, did i mention that Chiausim n BKF had a very stupid/lame/funny competition for their moisture level for the skin? no? check here. haha...worth to read it.

nah, finally 1 day off. guess tomorrow shall start with the assignment. my customer is bugging me. motorbike test this thursday. wish me luck!

ps: Yong scolded me, for working even during holidays. cannot attend yamcha, or camps. sigh...dear i really wana join u all, but i just can't! i miss the time with u all too! sigh...it had been a long time since our last gathering.

alright. soree for the very long complains. i have potential to become Singaporean. hah, signing off. tata~

thanks to transcript. i know more about cars. and im gonna own this car some day. my goal when i am 25 years old. NISSAN TIIDA, i will get u after 7 years!
i must achieve it!

ps: me love WHITE CARS.

No comments: