Tuesday, August 4, 2009

12.33am

heyya, i just came back from Morib, a trip with our gang of friends. nah, must be curious huh? i never mention this at all in my posts, like what i did for Penang trip? maybe...i guess i wasn't anticipating too much in the first place.

Maybe, i take things more serious than it's supposed to be. it mess up the routine, and the natural way.

Maybe, i was too perfectionism. i thought i was just average, but recently i found out that i really have the sense to do things perfectly, 100% and this caught me frustration.

Maybe, i was gloomy few days ago. that i perceived everything in blue, or grey. nothing seems to please me, or hype me up.

after all, that was all an illusion. ha, im attention seeker, remember? always acquire attention. always wanna be the center of affection.

i trap myself in a cage. i locked myself involuntarily. i wanna be happy, yet the cage suppress all my emotion, and force me to look things differently.

really, that is actually beginning stage of depression.

luckily, somebody managed to sense all my tiny changes in emotions. he dragged me out from the cage, brightened me, in his way. special thanks to him. sincerely.

im feeling better now.


sometimes, things just don't need to be so perfect. sometimes, the simpler it is, the happier we are.




suddenly, i feel relieved. tears are the best medicine.

so what im weak? so what im useless? so what im nobody? so what im an asshole that hated by everyone? im still JOJO. nothing can change the fact. why should i live up to reach other's expectations? why should i try my best, just to please certain people? i have my own life. i seek happiness, for myself. not for my parents, not for my friends.


happiness is just around us. with a smiley face. with a cheerful day. simple.


even a pair of annoying siblings can make my day!



phew, never knew that being so unproductive can be so relaxed. and yet, HAPPY. i like my day!



by the way, JOHNNY DEPP was really gorgeous! check out "Public enemies".


he played John Dilinger. i watched this last week, yet im blogging it now. haha, sorry for the really late update. juggling with my emotions last week. opps

SO GORGEOUS! *drooling*

and yeah, the most memorable scene will be the last scene. when his girlfriend cried over his death. Marion Cotillard portrayed the tough girl, and her sorrow of losing the one she loved.


i mean, i really felt the pain, even i never experience before, and i cannot affort the pain like she did. it was just...touched. my eyes watered. yet i wiped it away before it floods haha. i think u all should really watch this, or else u might not get a clue of what i said. haha...

watch it people! it worth the price!


"bye bye, black bird"
- Public Enemies -


No comments: