Friday, August 28, 2009

GOTCHA!

finally i got my results. well, better than my dream of coz. see, i told u, u havta tell ur bad dreams or else it will come true. while for good dreams, it works vice versa. haha anyway, got my result, RELIEVED! like the result keep delaying since wednesday. so unproductive. tsk tsk.

got 2 As and 1 B. argh. mad at the damn B. and lousy system calculated my CGPA wrongly. so much lower. i shall go and argue with them next week. but...i forgot where did i put my previous result slips. very good. hmmmmphhh...

by the way, watch these short films. had u heard if the 15 Malaysia? yeah, among all those videos which had been released, this 2 were my favorite. but...i like "potong saga" too. nvm u guys watch on ur own la.


House

it's kinda sad. after u watched u might feel:"what a coincidence?" but yeah, it is true. it does happen in lower class, kinda...pathetic i would say.

Halal

HILARIOUS! incredibly sarcastic. as for me, i feel the sarcasm. and what is the lady with BKT sash? i miss BKT too. oh ya, and BKF as well...

No comments: