Sunday, March 14, 2010

midnight oil

it's 1.43am in the morning. the reason for me to stay awake is because, finally i have some inspiration for my case study assignment.

im not meant to show off, but i realize that when i have inspiration to do something, i can complete it in a rather fast speed.

for example, i have completed 70% of my assignment. 1500 minimum, and i already have 1927 words, excluding the references, headings and other craps! so it already reach 7 pages, and more is coming!

so cool huh?

alright, the whole point of me blogging here is to show off. and sorry to my friend that i cnt attend the seminar, because i really really need to get all my assignments done before due dates, i have MANY OTHER assignments waiting for me. MAGAZINE LAYOUT omg suck my blood to max weiiiii....


okie this is how i look now. sleep deprived and stress. sobbb sobbb...but duh, not with the thick make up!


btw, i finally is eat STEAMBOAT liao. yayyy! after several months! *slurps*

nity people! and im wondering why my "enter" button isn't working perfectly now? could it because i always key the button very hard? don't laaaaaa....

No comments: