Saturday, February 21, 2009

driving lessons!

yeap my dears! i had my first ever driving lesson this afternoon! and it's fun! hoho...

okie this morning when i was sleeping, around 10am plus i think? the girl from the centre called me. she asked me to go for the driving lesson at 1pm. and i was partially awake, not even know whether it's reality or just a dream. so i simply oohed and back to sleep again.

suddenly i woke up, the clock stroke 11.30am! then i suddenly recalled the part of memory. so i checked through my history and yeah i was not dreaming. kinda amazing, i can remember the content of the call! break my record for the first time! hoho...

anyways cut the crap. i learned how to drive today, and i think that *promise me don't roll ur eyes!* ...i think that driving is FUN!

serious! somore the Malay guy who taught me how to drive was so relax and trusted my driving skills. before he started the lesson, he even went to tapao his lunch. after that, he drove to the practice area, which is a housing area with some lorries driving in and out. he showed me some basic skills to drive, like how to change the gear, step on the clutch and brake, etc...then i was on my way!

malay guy: ok la, i dah tunjuk semua. u pandu sendiri.
me: har? *it was only 5min after he showed me the skills* u mean i pandu sendiri sekarang? cepatnya? *soree my BM really like shit, so i mixed some english*
Malay guy: ya la, senang saja. pusing stereng tau kan? tekan clutch pun tau kan? tadi i dah tunjuk. tukar gear i akan signal u. pandu saja, tak payah takut.
me: ohh okie...*with doubt*
malay guy: i makan, u pandu la.

then i drove while he was indulging in his lunch beside me. initially i drove very very slow! dun even dare to drive faster. but after that i realized it's a manual car, it wouldn't speed like auto car does. so i became daring, i changed my gear to 3 and then to 4. drove in 40km/h

malay guy: ah moi, perlahan sikit. 20km/h cukup
me: arrgghh...*disappointed, but slow down the speed*
malay guy: sekarang 20km/h saja? aiya u pandu cepat saja la. i nampak u pass, tak akan langgar kereta.
me: *smiling* ok bang!

and after that i remained at 40km/h, sometimes slightly above it. it was really fun! even though the big lorries did frighten me for a short while, but after that i cut them when i wana turn. and even those racing motorcyclists! i was speeding a lil and the malay guy pretended that nothing happened. whoa!!

i love driving! cannot wait to learn driving up hills!!!!

No comments: