Sunday, February 22, 2009

perceptions

recently, i found out that my perceptions towards something had proven wrong. totally wrong.

first, FRIENDSHIP
i guess i mentioned about friendship most of the time in my blog. and i think everyone knows that i care friends more than anything else. but recently, a betrayal from a friend, shattered my comprehension about friends, and burst my happy dreaming bubbles. i had never experienced this before. talking bad behind someone is a common thing that i can understand, but not elimination. trying to eliminate and offend us in front of public, intend to humiliate us and left us shock while he sneer at the other side. what does this mean? unfortunately, my last respect toward this friend has gone, on the dramatic day which i will never forget. he ruin our friendship, and put an end to our friendship with a dirty tactic by himself. revenge, is not a funny joke after all, after that incident.

second, EMOTION
having an emotional roller coaster tour is not fun at all. normally, people will scold everyone when they are angry, cry when they are sad, and laugh when they are happy. it's a natural phenomena obeyed by most of the people, provided in a normal condition. when it is in an extreme condition, out burst anger can lead to trembling hands, racing heartbeats and so on. as if taking drugs. funny? how about laugh when u are sad. when u are totally depressed, upset and disappointed? no more teary eyed will solve the case, laugh might do the job. laugh for my foolishness to grief over the incident, laugh at anything that recall the memories. funny? yeah, do u wana try?

third, CHEER
never knew i will enjoy cheer so much. previously i had put myself into many things, kept myself busy and even thought that cheer is a burden for me. however, after a terrible week, a weekly cheer gym routine did make me smile for the very first time after that incident. maybe because at the same time i stretched, i did all the practice, i would forget those bad things happened on me. cheer team, is now my next destination. i will start to commit, i promise.

fourth, FAMILY
HOME SWEET HOME is not just a verb for me, but it carries hope and confident to me. i love my dad, mom, sister and brother! yes i did! especially after the awful week that i experienced, i began to realize that family is the only harbor for me to rest on. allow me to release all my temper and stress, forgive me for whatever i had done, and lastly, will never ever try to keep something bad in their heart and backfire on me. i love ya all!

soree if it's a bit emotional, and if u feel offended, u may just ignore.

shit! used too much of rude words that day, haven recovered from it yet! almost use the f*** language when spoke to my friends about the week Friday night. hmmmpph, should not be like that anymore. a brand new me now! sparkling...with the price tag! haha...

No comments: