Monday, February 9, 2009

Nick Names

okie, my friends are going to post something about their trip to Jenjarom last week in KiSiao blog soon, so stay tuned alright? they were really tourists, even started taking pictures and videos in the bus. i was like, Okie? and quickly turned my head away, tried to move as far from them as possible, then pretended i don't know them. muahhaha...

anyways, i forgot the main purpose i blog already. short term memory loss, a very common case on me!

oh ya, mentioned about trends, i found that recently my friends love to give me lotsa nick names, and for themselves as well. most of their Nicknames are ANIMALS, i wonder why... so do u wana see some examples?

Y. Jiun: LOBSTER
M. Yeng: Snail
M. Ye: Slowyi (the yi stands for fish in Mandarin)
Y.Xuan: Squirrel
Jess: Giraffe
Yion: hamster or squirrel i forgot d...

what's their initiative to have such...err...fastinating? nick names? hmmm...is it the trend for now? shall i do the same?

i had the name PANDA ahead of me before d, but i refuse to live with that. it's too...uncomfortable..maybe i shall name myself LION? nope, i look so small and lion are kinda contradicting on me. CAT? no, cats are trademarks for Joan, cannot cannot...so any better suggestions?

apart from that, recently my gang, they gave me these names, be careful, it's LONG:
Sexy Little Aning JoJo Tan Ying Rou
(err, the term sexy means another meaning to them. confront me and i will explain k?)

or if you prefer another language?

Ying Rou a/p Ying Rou de Ba (means my dad)

very lame right?
so i think this is the trend for now. everyone please create some nick names start from now, or else you will become outdated. once you are outdated, you cannot have common topic among your cliques, then you will be abandoned from that gang and become lonely. once you are lonely, you will be depressed....(continue crapping about the future consequences...) so end of story, get yourself a nickname k?

ps: it's a super lame and random post, i wonder why i got so many nonsense to crap, becoz i cnt sleep again at 4am? no good no good...

No comments: