Tuesday, February 3, 2009

my CNY!!!

YEAH people!!r u looking forward to my updates? awww, sure u do right? akaka, kidding! im still in the mood of CNY, that's why.

anyways, Harmonie complained that im too talkative and my posts are very long. so, im gonna cut it short. simple n nice. *err, i try okie? no promises! haha*

okie i shall start from CNY eve! this year due to one week holidays, i've enjoyed my CNY very very much! i think it's because, everyone is coming back to hometown, and i can meet up with everyone! my cousins from Singapore, friends, primary schoolmates and some high schoolmates. at the same time, i went in DongChan and gather with my friends from different states- Ipoh, Segamat, Labis, Pj and etc. we can only meet up with each other once in a year, so i truely appreciate CNY for providing us the chance.

CNY eve:
went reunion dinner at both grandparents' house. afternoon and night.
after that, went in DongChan for the countdown event hosted by Astro n My Fm. it was a memorable experience for me. not really because of the performance, but of the weather. haha, it was an outdoor event, and at the last 15mins, there came a heavy downpour. Seriously donkey HEAVY.
all of the audience ran away for shelter, and left the artists on the stage. poor them, they kept yelling everyone to go back for counting down. however, who wana choi them and countdown in the rain? even primary students can tell me what are the consequences: fall sick! nobody wana fall sick during CNY! so...tadda, my friends and i SACRIFICE. we went into the rain, and counted down in the rain!
5, 4, 3, 2, 1! HAPPY CNY!!
some teens joined us too! we were given balloons and released them into the sky, together with our new year wishes. i like that scene, it looks....harmony and unite...everyone was doing the same thing. those balloons colored the gloomy dark sky, accompanied with fireworks, it was so beautiful!!!

the cow deco. theme for this year
camwhore while working as volunteer. he's so CUTE!


im working for the costume parade as well, but as usual, i managed to steal some time and take pictures!hohoho~



the balloons! soree of the quality. 2.0 megapixels phone camera, what do u expect?

we were WET! but we are HAPPY!

me n astro paper bags. see my hair? ewww, it sticked on my face like chewing gum!!

First day of CNY
went for Bainian sessions with bulged eyes, thanks to the gambling session the night before. we even gambled overnight! seriously kaki judi. and i very regreted somehow. coz normally i didn't have much luck in gambling one, never won a lot. maximum 20++, but this year i tell u, whenever i won like 20++, i would start losing!!then at the end, all my money gone! grrrr....
went to my friend's house at 1am and gambled again. sigh...so while waiting for my friends, who are basically OWLs now, i took some pictures...

2nd day of CNY
went DongChan to help their custome parade
nothing special, just a lot of tourists! which is a good thing and also a bad thing.
good thing is: i feel proud that a lot of people know about DongChan and Jenjarom
bad thing is: sever traffic jam. even the places were so bloody crowded. somore i so short, smell all their sweats! yucks!
u all know guan ying right? the lady in white in the story "journey to the west"? so she came alive!!muaaha, no la, she's my friend and she dressed so for the custome parade. why not me? easy, too short.
3rd day of CNY
visited friends' house. they came to mine too! last but not least, we gambled again. sigh....
okie, this is random. i saw this in my grandma's house before i depart to my friend's house. it fits my feet PERFECTLY! muahaha

4th day of CNY
okie this is a very grand event in DongChan every CNY. every 4th day of CNY, we would have a grand praying ceromony and serve some food to the god. something like "bai tian gong". however, as i said it's a grand one because we mimic those ceremony in ancient China, with emperiors and stuffs one. we all dressed in tradisional custome and represent the whole Malaysian to pray for peace in the country and the world. so anyways, i managed to dress like this:
have you watched this drama before? "huan zhu ge ge", it's how the ancient princess in the palace dressed.

so let me show you the process of becoming "ge ge"
without hair setting, but the make up. not really like this color, coz it made my eyes look smaller!
with the custome! and we shall move on to the last step, those accesories!
......


..........


..............


........................


................................


.......................................



tadda!
at the particular moment, i hate my hair. it's too short and they finished half of the spray to tie my hair. ewwww....

remember her? she's the one become guan ying *scroll up*. and she was the main princess! like those emperiors had a lot of wives kan? she's the daughter of the queen. and we all were just daughters of the rest of wives. so she dressed different and she looked elegant!

our shoes!!! their high heels in last time!

5th day of CNY
visited my mom's friend's house. finally stop gambling haha...

6th day of CNY
went Dongchan helping again

7th day of CNY
packing luggage to come back subang

i got a lot of angpaus this year, and loss a lot of money in gambling. aiks, so no point. no difference also.

arrgh, i forgot i need to keep it short!!! aiks just forget about it la haha...my style ma...

signing out to prepare my movies presentations molo!

No comments: