Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Driving Test.

as i've mentioned in my previous post, im gonna have my driving test AGAIN molo early morning. i start to feel panic now, rehearse the steps to drive especially going up the slope in my mind the whole day! GOSH! the nervous feeling just strike me and i could not do anything about it. SHIT!

bless me la White Perodua Kancil with the L sticker and the plate number: BFK 3843!
blesssss me for goof fortune molo! i really seriously honestly dun wana fail again!!!

oh ya, mentioned about driving, did i share the incident that happened when i drove my mom's car?
it happened on a sunny evening, with the wind blows...okie anyway cut the crap. so since my mom always complain that i didn't practice my driving skills at home, and i was in "good" mood (must be the hormone), i tried to practice driving the bloody car lo

the major problem is that i dono how to reverse and park the car in my house properly. so my mom taught me, she stood outside the car, guide here and that. initially i was perfect. flawless. fantastic. then she said: whoa u can do very well d, so i no need to supervise u la.

after she left to do her own things, i happily drove the car alone without supervision lo. here comes the climax. after drove into the parking lot, the car is straighten, but not the stereng, coz i forgot about it. after that, i reverse again lo. i can see from the side mirror (left and right) that the car was in a straight line. that time i felt very proud, waaahh i can reverse without supervision, and i forgot to step on the brake.

what happened next was unexpected. i err...i forgot to notice the left side mirror, and it crashed into my gate, then stuck there! followed by a loud crash: BANG! The car was completely stuck. i repeat, COMPLETELY stuck! it can neither move forward nor backward, or else the side mirror would be broken! so i called my mom, my mom called my dad, my dad called upon my neighbor to help me. they used a tool, which i dono what is the name of it. after that, they pushed the car sideway (very strong right?) and the side mirror is SAFE!

the small mirror attached on the side mirror flew away when it was crashed, luckily it doesn't break into half. the side mirror got serious injuries on the other hand, a very the big scratch on it.

the smaller mirror flew off!
the big big scratch on the mirror! *soree mirror*

OMG! IM SUCH A BAD DRIVER! SOBB SOBBB....

anyway, i havta be very careful next time, as if there is a next time for me to drive.
signing out to sleep. gotta wake up early for the driving test! n ya, the korean dance is really cute! IM LEARNING N I LOVE IT! waaahaha

No comments: