Friday, June 19, 2009

Updates.

ladies and gentlemen. as demanded by PUBLIC, i shall update my blog, or else it will full with spider webs (according to tauyik) haha.

so anyway, i apologize for less updating recently due to heavy workload in college and studies. as u noe, my BIO needs to run 4 campaigns, then prom is really around the corner (OMG, it's about 2 weeks time!) anybody wana come for prom? buy ticket from me please?...

so yeah, in short, i was busy. very busy instead. wonder why SOMEBODY have time to play games n all. sigh... also, haven recovered fully after the 4 days camp. was really worn out and tired like hell. the tired-ness accumulate since last Sunday till now. coz i din sleep more than 5 hours per day the whole week. during camp, 4 hours per day instead. so if u saw me hanging around with my super duper terribly awful eye bags + dark circles, dun be surprise alright?

issshhh im supposed to do my research paper now. do u know that that stupid michelle ord completed it while i haven even read mine? im so so so so behind the track man...gotta work harder, sleep less, fang kong less too! BUT I WANA SLEEEEEEPPPP...

photos taken during PROM TICKET OFFICIAL LAUNCHING! all the girls look LOVELY on that day, oh well, inclusive of me of coz. *cheh perasan betul hahaha*
*from left* JoAn, Jess, JoJo, Chelsie, Kristy, Rachel, Winnie, Random guy at the back, Jasmine

Jessie~ *her dress reminds me of Korean traditional costume, with a big ribbon! so CUTE~*

Robin JoJo n CHOW TSU WEI! *purposely not to call u nicholas lalala* n btw i look fat from this angle! isssshhhh...

JoJo n Jason!

JoJo n Chiausim!

wondering why i have time to do all this when i keep saying that im busy? well, i reach my home. home, as in HOME, the real home sweet home! awwww love my bed so so much! then i excuse myself from doing anything today! yayyy! FRIDAY ROCKS! HOHOHO~

random snapshots!

Yeng wrote this on the paper during the meeting for camp. ohh it's a long long time ago that camp! and the sentence makes no sense, this is why i said this is random snapshot! haha

*yawn* alright, time for me to sleep! since i had been done lotsa things today *not really but dun care* so nity people! and might update less often as well.
LION SAYS: goodnight!

I Miss Him. Lots.

No comments: