Thursday, June 4, 2009

ladies and gentleman, i have something really serious to announce.


very serious...






very very serious...

















extremely serious...











i....errrr...







PASS MY DRIVING TEST! woohooo~ *applause + cheering*

finally, my second attempt of getting my license is successful!
BUT, i was kind frustrated this afternoon. did u know how efficient our government officer works? i guess u do right?

so early in the morning, i went there around 7.30am, n guess what time i reached home? 5.30PM!!10 hours!!! what i did most of the time was WAITING WAITING AND WAITING. i have no idea why they like to delay everything. isn't it great to complete it fast, so they can leave earlier, we can go home earlier as well? when there was 60+ candidates were waiting for the on the road test in the afternoon, they still PAUSED for tea time, whereby they actually eaten their lunch few hours ago! issshhh im very mad at this.

BESIDES, there's another thing that made me so mad about them. FYI i registered for both test, which are the car and the motorbike. last time, my first attempt, we are allowed to take both test on the same day. but this morning, SUDDENLY they changed the rules, we can either choose one of the test, and come back two weeks later to take another test. this decision was rather abrupt, that affected lotsa candidates including me. they should have inform all of us earlier, so that we will not waste our time to go earlier, and WAITED there for the whole day! i was really really furious! i called my mom n scolded those people in the phone for 15minutes! oh ya, by the way, their attitude were very annoying as well!

Officer: kau sekarang hanya boleh pilih satu test saja, yang lain datang hari nanti.
me: har? tapi tak cakap awal awal pun? hari ini pun tak boleh?
Officer: tak boleh. ini arahan dari atas. ARAHAN JANGAN TANYA KENAPA!
me: $^#%&^%*^(()($%

shit la, they were so rude! and imply the instructions blindly. at least, if they gave me a proper explain, i would not be that mad, yet. now, i just asked for one simply tiny easie busie EXPLANATION, they gave me that kind of expression! walao~ do u know how angry i was? **** wei!!!!

anyway, i pass my driving test. actually i almost fail again. ALMOST. SERIOUSLY.
so it happens like this. i got into a car, which the handbrake was very hard/tight (dono how to describe). i went up the bukit lo, parked in the yellow line, raise my hand. so far no problem.

after that, when i wanted to go down, the brake was stuck! like last time! so when i was trying to put it down, the car slided a little bit! i shocked! then quickly i step on brake, to stop it from falling down again. then i tried to put down the handbrake again, the car slide down for the second time! OMG i was panic like hell that time. the officer kept looking at me d, i was afraid that he would ask me to go down n fail again. so i ignore his stare (he stared at me man! gosh!), tried one last time, finally my dear handbrake is willing to cooperate with me! i went down smoothly, err not really smoothly tho, but at least i managed to go down! THANK GOD! phewww

parking and three point turn were okie. but i was really nervous, especially after the incident on the bukit, i felt that my whole leg was trembling terribly when i was stepping on the clutch!

luckily i pass! yayayyy!!! hooray!

our number card! this reminds me of the kad kebenaran to go out of class when i was in high school! haha

the new "jersey" for the motorbike test candidates! aiks, cnt wear it today anyway. sighhh...

I PASSED!!!HOHOHO

No comments: