Tuesday, September 1, 2009

ANOTHER SIDE

well, if u read my previous post, sorry for the complaints i had made. anyway, trying to be cheerful now! wheee~

remember that i mentioned that i had worked for Dove project for the whole august? well, today is 1ST SEPTEMBER! and no more WORKING! wooo hooo~~~ (insert hallelujah at the background)

this project was more fun than the previous Dove project. i guess it's because im slowly get used to the working system, and there are more young promoters in Watson this time. so, i get to know a lot of friends!

i miss the time that we were gossiping about the customers in Watson. some arrogant, some rude customers. we complain about them and laugh on our own.

i miss the time that they came to me out of a sudden, and start talking nonsense.

i can see the friendship growing. at the last day of my working, i really miss u girls.
Tiffany

HongLing, Tiffany, JoJo, Wern Ni

Jessica! muahaha, she looks so adorable isn't it? i wonder why my the other friend Jessica, who is commonly known as Jess/ Lim Yu Hui is not as gentle as this Jessica? and she's taking make up course! woww...*see, we have the same hair color!* she's very friendly and a very good customer of mine! she bought 3 Dove 1000mL body wash from me! awwwwww, very de kind!

Wern Ni. doesn't talk much with her, she's kinda shy i think. but she likes to call my name in a distorted/ weird way. she likes to call me "GIO GIO~" something like that, with high pitch voice! ewwwww, goosebumps haha...

Michele. selling choc! eh why i didn't get to eat any choc from u ar? haha, she's funny. my first impression was that she looks quiet, after i got to know her. oh well, u know...like to snake with me! yayyy! we love snaking!

HongLing! ah, she's as inocent as a little girl. likes to ask me lotsa things, from cosmetics to psychology disorder. a weird but funny little girl. always get bullied wan haha. i am nt that smart like u think la k? all i have is just a bit of luck. dun envy me. she has a gift actually, she can sense my moodiness even i covered it well. somore comfort me, she is not good in it, yet she tried. haha, cute little funny girl. gotta miss ya lots.


Xinlei. or she likes to be called as "Xiao Xiao Li" whatever la, likes to pan cute. tsk tsk. haha, she's my best snaking partner. 70% of my snaking power already! very cute. always hang out with her when i was working. she is damn random. when i was really FOCUSED on working, she can suddenly left her corner, and come beat me from the back. for no reason. she said" waah, why so serious now ar? dun pretend la..." what kind of girl is this?

oh ya, did i say that she's SHORTER than me? muahahahahahahah, she's so gonna kill me if she sees this. BUT, she's a basketball player, and i am nothing. damn, taller a bit also no difference. she can run faster than me, more strength than me wei! i m stronger than itu lim yu hui, yet this small girl here is stronger than me. LIM YU HUI U PADAN MUKA LA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...GROW SO TALL ALSO TAK ADA GUNA!!!!!

happy hours is over. and i shall sleep now! freaking sleepy. some problem in the transcript just now. hopefully nothing bad happen. *finger crossed*

No comments: