Thursday, September 10, 2009

Media blackout!

im not supposed to online now. due to an assignment given by our lecturer, we should have a media blackout, that block all the internets, computers, handphone, TVs, radios, Ipod, MP3. even books for leisure are forbidden temporarily. according to her, this is our chance to spend quality time with friends and family.

err well, frankly speaking i'm not doing it well.

first, yesterday i was filled with tons and tons of anger and dissatisfaction. i cannot express it through blogging it, nor watching series to distract me. so the emotions accumulated inside me, and it is not so good for my health.

2nd, every calls and messages seem important to me. i havta answer them, maybe they will get depressed when they didn't receive my reply? maybe that was an emergency?

3rd, my family is in JENJAROM. i repeat, my family is in JENJAROM. which means that i am not beside them, how am i supposed to spend my quality time with them? this is so unfair to me if cut down all the media.

4th, i miss Kim Hyun Joong.


okie, let's go back to the first point, which im really pissed by this fella. not to mention who, but this particular person really pissed me off. anything that he/she said or did would just caught me rolling my eyes automatically, like a reflex action. a very strong JS towards this fella. even stronger than the other one that i've been JS all the time. wow, how did i endure this man? i suddenly feel so proud of myself, for not to express my feelings in front of everyone. except for him who knows everything about me. WTF!

take a deep breath!

better after sharing in here. i really will get a tumor soon if i keep all these hatred inside.

i've soooooo many things pending. but, i shall watch a show now, then i go to sleep. Pulau Ketam trip tomorrow! yayyyy!!!

i miss you,
i shall see you next week.

No comments: