Monday, September 28, 2009

CHEER UP!

wow, suddenly realize that my previous blog post was a bit gloomy, urgh! soree, not my style anyway!

so in order to cheer myself up, i suddenly addicted to those pop female artists' music video. i really love Beyonce's "Single Ladies", but yet, what really made my day was her.







Jolin Tsai.

back to my high school days, my gang loves to learn her dance, coz she really looks gorgeous in those music video. all of us wish to be like her. as slim as her. as good in dancing as her. as stylish as her. not to forget, as HOT as her.

my favorite was her "Wei Wu Dun Zun", "Real Man" and "Ai Bu She".


watch them in youtube, u will find her stunningly beautiful in those MVs. especially when she's wearing super high heels when dancing all the way. all u can say is WOW. very awesome.

and which reminds me that, i've actually met her last year in a concert. the memory which i've almost forgotten. ARHHH, sometimes being nostalgic isn't bad right? i met Show Luo too, which usually known as Xiao Zhu. his sister loves Xiao Zhu very much, and i suddenly have the thought to show off. HAHA, but well, it's not my place to do so.

anyway, watching those MVs really cheer me up. she's one of the artists that i admire, for the sake of dancing most likely. her singing was...well not gonna comment much. Angela Chang has really talented voice than her. MAN, really miss those days that i can just sit down and listen to radio, discuss about their latest debut among our friends. now, everyone is busy, and im occupied with Lady Gaga's music. all those overplayyed songs in radio station. urgh!


i'm alone.

No comments: