Sunday, September 13, 2009

traumatic.


hmmm, it's a bit exaggerating to use the word traumatic. yet i am seriously going into this stage right now. too many things happened in my house recently. within 1 week, many things changed, many decision had been made.

the worst thing would be my dog. my dog, had injured his leg last time, due to an accident. after it recovered, this stupid dog went to fight with other dogs for his girlfriend. injured again. severe bleeding, the wound was so deep that can even see the bones in it. after some medication (last week), he finally can walk. yet, this annoying mengada stupid dog went to fight again. this time, not so lucky anymore. the same leg was bitten again, and started bleeding. the wound quickly spread up to the whole leg and deteriorate like nobody business.

my dad is having some crisis at the same time. as my dog is really serious and cannot be treated, he...he...he sent the dog away. to some garbage site and dump him there! my mom cooked the delicious last meal for the dog yet...my dad didn't allow him to have it. in fact, he can barely eat and walk now, seems he's walking towards end of his life.

i was....i don't know. sending a dog away, which is dying? cruel isn't it? i don't know how to describe this feeling. i wasn't close with him when he was around. well, im afraid of dog. so yeah...my parents spend more time with him. my brother and sister were close to him as well. but....sending him away, seems nothing to my siblings. they still watch TV, play online games, read comics and all without any emotional changes.

i really feel depressed. for the dog. for my dad. and my own worries for something else.




why everything has to come together at the same time?



no more barking at my house. the house seems silent...im so overwhelmed with this strange silence...



by the way, the dog named "Lucky". this time, Lucky isn't so lucky anymore.


rest in peace lucky.

No comments: