Saturday, November 7, 2009

fattening

this week is such a fattening week man.

first, gym was canceled. my one and only weekly work out session tak ada.

second, i kept eating. pizza with extra cheese. extra large chicken rice. BIG FAT OILY pork. OMGGGOOSSSHHH...

third, i kept sitting most of the time. sit=big butt=FAT!


ohhh nnnooooo~~~~~ fattening fattening man!!!!!!! ARRGGHHHH...

and one more thing, i really need a car. im sick of transferring bus from time to time, just to reach a destination. walking under scorching hot sun making me dehydrated, followed by heavy rain, which caught me shivering under some shop lots. great. why everything has to come together at the same time? WTF? waiting for people to fetch me all the time.

i need a car i need a car i need a car!!!!!

my number one dream car. slim body, nice curve, stunning appearance. NISSAN TIIDA

number two dream car. saw one pink Honda Jazz everytime i walk from Casa to college. my DREAM CAR! small, but can accommodate quite a number of people. looks small, but spacious inside. feminine looking. 1.5-liter i-VTEC engine, can help me to soar on the road!

Honda Fit. oh no, not yellow please. i like WHITE cars. look similar to Honda Jazz. it was the top 20 coolest car, and the top ten green car. fuel efficient. small, but powerful. me likey.

anyway, im so gonna dream more about the cars, but i will get them when im 25. my goal.


i wanna spend more time with you.

No comments: