Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Trip!

it was Sunday, surprisingly sunny despite of the raining seasons recently. and my mom suddenly insisted to go for a family outing. initially i was quite reluctant, coz im very lazy to go out. go out havta change clothes la, bathe la, and so many things else. so i refused lo. but like i said, she INSISTED, and not going to shopping complex, she has a strong crave for seafood. so we went all the way to Tanjung Sepat, hometown of my grandma, and the place where my great grandma stays. yesh, great grandmother! cool kan? hahaha

anyway, so we went to the beach there, eat some seafood. oh ya, not to mention, the seafood was scrumptious man! especially the "lala"!!! OMMMIGOOSSSHHH!!!! highly recommended! next time if u have a chance, can go there and try for their seafood! u will never never regret it! *omg FAT la weiii...shit!*

i was the photographer that day, since dad said im taking photography class, i need to take more and more pictures to gain some practical experience. fine, so i carried my camera all the time lo...

saw this colorful wooden house on our way, dad purposely stopped and asked me to take picture. it is rare to see this in Subang right?


people in Tanjung Sepat called this as "the bridge for Lovers", for some unknown reasons. however, i found this bridge looks quite lonely...does it really mean for couples? i saw lotsa elderly walking by.

there's no cloud on that day. so it looks a bit...dull.
this is somewhere near my great grandmother's house. looks kinda emotional...but the aircond spoil everything. haishehh...

some families were having picnic on the beach, and i saw this mother was playing the kite. the kite was cute! SMILE!

LAST but not least, my favorite of the day....









look at my mom!!!!! both of us have no idea what she was doing at that time! HAHAHAHHA...classic man!

and ya, i bought Mackie a new lappie pouch! funny thing is, now only i realize that Mackie is only 12-inch. coz last time i bought an oversized one, so wow! Mackie u r so slim!!!! btw, it was quite cheap, RM25. i mean, it's cheap for me. but if u know any cheaper price, dun tell me please, dun let me cry over spilt milk la k? hahahaha...

there u go! my beloved pouch!

okie la, it looks a bit dark, but the graphic is cool! i wanted the white color wan, but no more white for this size. sobbbb...nevermind, i like GREY!

some unique patterns at the back of the pouch
there are three partitions. and they are meant to....







TADDAAA!!!!
one for hard disk, one for ear phone, and the other wan for Ipod/MP3!!!! awww since i don't have Ipod or mp3, i shall leave it empty.


alright, i shall sign off now. presentation tomorrow and i haven started to read through the slides yet! all the best for me!!!


I have been taking pictures just for the sake of taking pictures,
it's not right.
I shall throw all the thoughts in my head.
and, enjoy it, right?

No comments: