Friday, November 20, 2009

Portrait

there's a portrait photoshooting in TTDI Park today. i promised Letty last time, to become her model. so i woke up very early, put make up and all. the water is freezing at 5.30am! kinda regret didn't ask my dad for water heater.

anyway, i went to the park to be shoot, and shoot pictures. i thought im the model for Letty only, but the models over there are kinda limited, so err...yeah, some of my classmates shoot me too. eh, don't laugh la. actually i feel a bit embarassing lo...like coz hor, im so super damn fat la, stupid double chin, flabby arms and all! arrrgghhh...so im not saying that im a very good model or what, just...im learning too! so don't laugh! shhhhh!!!!

i saw our seniors over there too! as in, Chemmy ar, Ahmir ar. damn, they are really good posers wei! their facial expressions, their pose...wow, really admire them because i look a bit kiddie and noob in the pictures. aiks, soree for those who took my pictures! sigh...short ma...

i managed to take some too! Chiausim brought her brother along, and they really look alike! *i think i have been saying this for a lot of time, but it's so damn true k? they actually look the same!*

same figures! same eyes, same smile!
kinda like this picture. ahaha
ChiauSim: wei hungry la....
ChinHern: huh? what? cnt hear u


besides random pictures, i really took some for assignment too! i hope this is good enough, because my friend in hometown just informed me that she cnt help me for modeling. sigh...why is it so hard to get a person to model for me?
Sweet Chemmy. one of my favorite shoots

Ahmir! this can be considered as candid shoot actually, because Letty was talking about something beside there, he laughed naturally and i GOTHA! hahahaha


and another random update, my phone doesn't love me anymore. soree la phone, i know i had been a bit clumsy, drop u here and there, drip water on u somore, but don't la abandon me! some keypads cannot press anymore. see the picture?


without these keypads, i cannot do the things below:
no more G, H, I, 4
no more M, N, O, 6
no more 0, +
no more spacing, *
no more shortcut to compose new message
i cnt switch on or off my alarm
i cnt insert symbols in my text message
i cnt "MARK SEVERAL"
i cnt edit my NOTES

which means, i cnt reload (no *), i cnt type "haha", "i", "no", "nity", "miss", and a lot more.

sigh, don't laugh at me la...i know it's quite funny to see my struggling in typing message. i havta use () to replace o, and "!" to replace "i". tsk tsk...

i love you phone, can u please love me back?

people, please learn to appreciate ur phone okie? it's actually a blessing that u can type freely without thinking too much. aiks...

No comments: