Wednesday, July 22, 2009

AWAKE!

peeps, it's 2.37am and im still awake! rushing for my abnormal psychology notes, 2 more questions to go! and thanks to the Mcd lipton tea, im so energetic now, even my eyes sore. but still cnt sleep! plus, i mengada, i got nothing to bite so i end up eating the chilli padi that my dad fried for me. it's spicy and fire burning in my stomach! woooaaahhh, the burning sensation in my stomach now is so strong, and i bet it can keep me awake for another 1 or 2 hours!

i really no motivation to studie lew. feel like escaping! running away! do other things that will not involve any of my poor brain cells. poor brain, u had worked so hard, soree and sayang~

im basically babbling on. lalala.

and also spend time wondering something. has i changed? am i so afraid to say no, and always do what people wish me to do? am i look so weak and innocent that many people can take control on me?


im no longer the miss independent.


dependent.
selfish
childish
stubborn
hot tempered!



arrrgggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!



stop forcing me!



why am i always in a dilemma situation? why is it so hard for me to make decision? why?!




and anyway, i've decided. will tell her asap, before i fidget and change my mind again.

No comments: