Wednesday, July 22, 2009

NO LIFE!!!


wow, my second post for today after a few minutes! i know i know, i damn no life! coz i keep getting myself excuse from continue typing my notes! ARRRGGGHHH!

anyway, the reason im here is because......shhhh...i found a secret!!


woahahlalalla....



i found my sister's blog accidentally. and i think she never expect me to read it, because she wrote lotsa of her secrets in there! all of her UNCENSORED thoughts! WAAAHHHH~ hahahaha

well, what do i mean by secrets?

she talked something bad about me! (as usual). said i bully her la, this la that la, i dun bloody care about this, because....IT'S TRUE! im a violent SISTER! buakakakkaa...

then she gossip about mom lo. like mom always compare her with her friends, mom always scolded her for nothing. mom always nag her when she haven started to do her project and all. she complained a lot wei! she's gonna be so DEAD if i show this post to my mom man! and she will kena beat kao kao, scolded kao kao, maybe mom will ban her from watching tv and online! *evil grin* sound nice hor? BUT, for ur information, i will not betray her! good sister!


and the most funny one, will be the post that she revealed her crush on this guy!
waah, the news is so stunning like a thunder storm strike me from above after i read it! BANG!!!! im so surprise coz my sister is different from me, she doesn't like to share things with others, neither mom nor me. so end up, she accumulated everything inside, and burst out when she really cannot take it. so, she wrote everything in her blog lo!

wow, never knew my sister will have a crush on guy lea. of coz, im not saying that she should have a crush on a girl, but how to say? i watched her since the day she was born (of coz la deh...), and all the while i still perceive her as little kid, coz she always fight with my 12 years old brother, behave like a kid. grrr...so anyway, suddenly through this post, i realize that she has grown up! she starts admiring guys, who are around her age. she starts to daydream about her future with the guy she crush on. she revealed her sorrow when she realize the guy actually court on a girl (whom is not her) for few years.

awwww...feel like crying. and laughing at the same time. because it's funny. the way she write the post is like those taiwanese drama. "i will still wait for u at the corner, waiting for u to turn and look at me someday" something like that la...goosebumps wei! i shall stop her from watching those dramas, she learnt all those nonsense things! and yeah, it actually sound like what i used to write couples of years ago! hahaha, i was YOUNG too k?

i realize that, she is having low self esteem actually. she always compare herself to me. and feel devastated as she realize that both of us will never be the same. hmmm...gotta help her, with my psychology theories and therapies and all! haha...


BUT, I WILL STILL BULLY HER NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS!!!!! LALALALA...

No comments: