Sunday, July 12, 2009

PROM is over.

wow, my friend updated their blogs way faster than me. all regarding the prom, which was held on Friday, 10th July 2009 in Berjaya Times Square Hotel, Manhattan Ballroom II. i was the program coordinator (so call la), ran here and there with my 3inch HEELS!!!! URRRGGGHHHH do u know how torturing it is? MY GOD! those effects just attack me since last night till now. my whole body and legs pain like hell. i swear, next time, i shall wear the heels just for modelling and posing only, not running around like some auntie! issshhhh...

anyway, the PROM was a blast! it was quite successful and reach all my expectations! performances ran well. emcee (cyn im talking about u) found her humor sense after fidgetting in the beginning. the room looked elegance with the blue lights. (THANKS JOSHUA!) the receptionists and usherers looked great! (NICK, wow especially! wore contact lens wor, looked different!). the PA guy who collaborated with us congratted me after the whole thins. i guess event like this must be common for them huh?

really, i miss those days. i realize this is the common feeling after i organized every grand events and camps. i was easily irritated and stressed up throughout the preparations of prom. dealing with people, internal conflicts, losing my own happy self and all. even on the day itself, everything happened impromptu, changed agenda at the eleventh hour. almost broke down, but managed to prevent it happen. thanks to Lett, she always provided me support in many ways. also, thanks to him that night. i felt calm in his presence. everything fall into place. i was relieved. really. my prays worked out. the feedback was quite acceptable, before the MOS incident i would say haha.

i apologize for my bad temper during the prom. well, i will not get myself excused for that. because i know my temper. aiks, will work hard in managing my emotions. im so emotional my god! grrrr...

thanks to Jess, who lend chiausim and i a room before the night. and im soree i bullied ur patrick. hahaa, but i promise i wun do that again, u got the voice recorded from me right? if i managed to delete that clip, i cnt keep my promise again.

thanks to chiausim, whom worked together with me to overcome the strong JS syndrome on the night! yayyy! now we really need to think how to solve all these JS people.

thanks to all committee member especially most of the Fayette house members. we got close in the preparation. i still remembered the first time when we surveyed the hotel, Horng was like very quiet and looked stern. afraid of him that time. now? cheh, HI PRINCESS HORNG!
hahahah...

nah, enjoy the pictures, i took a few only. no time to eat, where got time to camwhore wor? sigh...

next time, as if there is a next time, i will choose to sit down and relax, without involving in anything. enjoy the time with my friends. hey, did i mention that i didn't get to sit down and eat a lot even i paid the ticket? grrrrr...UNFAIR UNFAIR UNFAIR! THE FOOD LOOKED SO APPETIZING YET I ATE ONLY A BIT!!!!!!!!!!jierrrrrrr....

and yeah, i really hate make up! it took me so many time to put it on, and also ages to remove it! URGHHHH!!!

alright, before make up.

chiausim put on her make up d that time, see my swollen eyes and big eyes bags?
our favorite washroom!

and now, after make up. be ready, Jess said i looked like those "lala-mui" in sg wang. sobbbb...
i will not do this often. ishhh...

jess wana look cool but i ignore her haha

Yion and her darling, me and mine! whee~
chiausim.
cally
rachel!

Kristy! dun worry, u look cute in this! hahaha..
can u see Lett? DEEP V DRESS lea, waaahh~~~a lot people not here, waiting for the complete pictures to come!

despite all the conflicts we have, i shall give an A for those memories. even i really pissed off and fed up, WE MADE IT HAPPEN!

gosh, now i feel really empty after all my hectic schedule. aikssss, shall do something that i should responsible for. like how to become a understanding girlfriend? hmmm learning learning...


hey JoJo, this is joe.
i behald of Dischord would like to say
Thanks for having us tonight
and i hope we managed to entertain the "promers" as how u expected.
we din get to see u becos we hav to rush to the next event.
right after the prize giving and we got there just on time.
Have a good night.
- message from the winner of audition that night-

awwwwww....im so touched!!!!!

No comments: