Monday, May 4, 2009

FREEDOM!

whee FINALS is OVER!!! okie i admit that i'm a little slow...what? not considered a lill? fine then, i'm too slow to update my status here! haha, coz i was busy...err...doing something else.

anyway, holiday's starting! 1 month holiday! wow, it is high contrast compared to my last two weeks before finals. last two weeks before finals i was seriously very very busy, studying n working, also concerning about my friend who is having some crisis. well yeah even i had updated my blog, but that doesn't mean that i'm free k? haha...so yeah, it's oni 2nd day of holiday and i really enjoy spending my time with my family. never knew that i will have so severe homesick. again, thanks to him, who purposely fetched my back to jenjarom and then yeah, u know what i mean dear. that incident meant a lot to me.

actually i was thinking, this semester wasn't so stressful for me. err, okie it's still stressful, but somehow last semester was even worse. i guess maybe becoz of the most irresponsible lecturer's class. she could even forget about replacement class! WTH right? plus this sem we have lotsa outings among our Kisiao-ians, so life seems easier and happier for me. *applause to fellow Kisiao-ians!*

however, we didn't go out and celebrate after our last paper like what we did last sem. after movie paper, as vic n chiausim still have one more to go, we all were waiting. but all of us like no mood, very bored, drained and quite tired, so everyone chao and went back. a lill dissappointing actually. however, Ilex, Yion, Letty, Abu and I managed to celebrate ourselves in SS15- Snowflake! wow i tell u, the taiwanese 'ice kacang' is so AWWWWESOOMMMMEE~ highly recommended! then after that, we went to play pool. yesh, dun rub ur eyes, JOJO PLAYED POOL. haha, well like what Ilex said, we must take our first step, after that we will have more experience in the future! what a great line, coz she's my kid, im her mom, so yeah the inherited genes and family education work haha...anyway i was a lill kelam kabut and very pekcek, coz i really hate the feeling that cannot do something properly, i felt useless and powerless. u can say i ego or whatever, but this is who am i. on second thought, playing pool was fun! maybe i should try next time. exploring the world!

i hope i can really enjoy my 1 month holiday man. but outings, shopping, training, practice keep coming in. also i have lotsa family events that i'm required to attend. so wish me luck! haha...


signing out...

No comments: