Saturday, May 9, 2009

tagged by JESS

PS: since im very free today, i'll do this tag. thanks to Jess, AGAIN. haha...
Name
- Tan Ying Rou (JoJo)

Sister

-1

Brothers

-1

Shoe Size

-5 / 6

Where do u live?

- JENJAROM!!!*proud*

Favourite drinks

- no specific favorite drink

Favourite breakfast

- 100% breakfast from DAD!

Have you been on the plane?

- yup...

Swam in the ocean

- yeah, almost drown too.

Broken someone's heart

- i err....guess so?

Fallen asleep in school

- always. as usual. being the sleepaholic.

Fell of your chair

- yeah, but forgot when d

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call

- yeah...

Saved e-mails

- yeap...

What is your room like?

- sweet blue n yellow walls, two big cabinets with all my clothes and also my favorite: QUEEN SIZE BED! wakakakaka

What is the last thing you ate?

- jagung flavor ice cream (soree dear, dun scold me! i recover d!)


EVER HAD

Chicken pox

-Yeah, right after that dengue pula sob...

Stitches

- nope

Broken nose

-nope

Do you believe in love at first sight?

- kinda

Who was the last person you danced with?

- with a group of kids this morning haha

Last person who made you smile

- my mom, who tried to steal my ice cream just now but failed! waahhaha


TODAY DID YOU

Talked to someone you like

- all my friends are the people i like

Kissed anyone

-not today

Get sick

- I'VE JUST RECOVERED!

Talked to an ex

-nope. my ex lost his fon la

Missing someone

- all the time. *wink*

Best feeling in the world

- yeah, when i was eating my ice cream~

Do you sleep with stuffed animals?

- of coz. my bear bear! awwww i miss my lion now...

What's under your bed?

- err...downstairs?

What is the time now?

- 7.08pm


RANDOM

Is there a person on your mind right now

- yeah, absolutely.

Do you want children?

- perhaps in the future?

Do you smile often?

- of coz, my dimple makes my smile so CHARMING hoho~

What colour shirt are you wearing now?

- beige (shit i realized that i haven taken my bath yet)

When did you cry last?

- thursday. when my stupid contact lens kept falling off

Are you a friendly person?

- i think so.

Where is the person you have feelings for right now?

- at his home la duh

Do you eat healthy?

- spicy n icy healthy?

Do you still have pictures with you and your ex?

- deleted everything since we broke up

Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?

- yeah i did

If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?

- my mom, my close friends, now maybe him

Are you loud or quiet most of the time

- no hesitation at all. L-O-U-D

Are you confident?

- i guess so.


5 SNACKS I ENJOY

1. spicy sausages
2. snowflake best seller ice kacang
3. tako tako
4. cheesy wedges
5. shilin spicy chicken chop

5 Person I have to tag:
aiya...whoever feel like doing feel free to do so. i tag anyone.


signing out...

No comments: