Thursday, May 28, 2009

Mommy's Bday!

first of all, ladies and gentlemen, im here, to announce that my beloved MACKIE has just returned to his owner- me!!! haha yesh i've got my MACKIE back!! awwwww miss him so so so so much...

anyway, im gonna post about my mommy's bday celebration. err well, her birthday was actually 2 days ago, Tuesday. but bcoz im still waiting for my Mackie so yeah...soree for the late update too!

my mommy was born on 26th May 1965, which means that she is 44 years old this year. BUT HOWEVER ON THE OTHER HAND, she doesn't look like her age! she looks YOUNGER! can u see, YOUNGER!!!!! lotsa people said she looks like 30+ and she always tells me about this, nah wana show off ma haha...
my mommy n i! we don't look alike right? haha...

my mommy is not just a mommy to me, she is my teacher, my guidance and also my friend whom i can even share my secret with. she's my shopping partner too as she likesss / LOVE to shop. so now u noe where i get the genes from? i tell u, my mommy is the most stubborn, hot tempered, and authoritarian lady that i had ever met. eh wait don't get me wrong, i love my mommy too even she has all these characteristics. and actually, these flaws made her who she is today. she became tough, she fight for herself and her family regardless of her career or others, she is very very concern about my siblings and i, she takes care of the welfare of the family, she is even the pillar of the family!

in other words, she shape me into who i am today. i can even say that, without her, i will never be the same now. she taught me, scolded me, beated me but all in all, LOVE me, in her own way. thanks mommy for the love u gave me in past 18 years! and im here to wish u a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! oh ya, remember i said i bought her a pair of heels? taddaa~
her heels! the blue very nice lea, elegant!
how about a close up on the shoes?



her birthday cake! *delicious yummy yummy*

by the way, 26th may remind me of another thing. last year (2008), it was my first day in college too. my dad was working that day, brother and sister didn't want to follow my mom. so my mom sent me to college, attended orientation with me, waited to check in for CASA, teman me for dinner and then, 9pm plus, she drove home ALONE. i wonder how she felt that night, she sent her eldest daughter off, and celebrated her birthday without her, first time since i was born. did she ever cry? did she ever have the urge to fetch her daughter back and ask her to travel to and fro for college?

getting a lill emotional. coz...too bored and i tend to think too much.haha...

ps: finally got to watch angel and demons yesterday! man i love this movie!!! did anyone willing to lend me this book??? please....*finger- crossed*

No comments: