Friday, May 29, 2009

Home Minister!

my parents went to Pulau Bali this afternoon. they had planned this trip since last year November, and finally they departed coz they cnt stop discussing it. somehow i feel envy of them. they had been married for almost 20years, without adding on their dating years (they were actually neighbours. both of my grandma's house are just opposite each other! cute right???). now they left us and have their honeymoon again! awww how sweet isn't it?

anyway, that's not part of my story today. as my parents not at home plus no more kakak, i, me THE ELDEST SISTER, the good caring lovely and understanding sister/daughter *perasan* in the family, without a doubt become the home minister. my mom gave me a long list of "to do list", including my sibling's tuition timetable, the housechores n etc. so...*cough cough* today was my first day being the home minister!

i realized that this job is not as easy as what i thought. i became a mother (serious, mother OMG!) keep nagging my brother n sis

me: "Hang, go take ur shower!"
me: "Hang, go eat papaya, i cut and put in fridge d."
me: "Hang, stop playing ur computer game! u have been playing for more than 2hours!"
me: "Yan, are you hungry? do u want dumplings?"
me: "Yan, u will be late for ur tuition! Hurry up!!"
me: "Yan, stop watching TV!"

OMG this is so not me!! home minister? i sound like an old lady. sob sob sobb...

mom n dad gonna be back on Monday, which means i have 3 more days to go. sigh...
wish me luck then!

No comments: