Monday, May 25, 2009

MACKIE!!

oh man, do u know what was the smartest thing that i did this afternoon? i left my Mackie (lappy) charger in college whereby i was getting on the bus, all the way back to Jenjarom. and plus, my Mackie left 19% battery which can only last less than 15minutes! so the conclusion is, I CANNOT USE MY MACKIE!!!!uuuurrrrggggghhhhh~~~

seriously i wana cry man! i seldom seperate from my MACKIE for so long. err well actually i did, but that's the time which i have something on, something busy that can pull me away from Mackie! but now!!!! a super duper hyper extremely boring night, which i used to online and have my private little world with MACKIE. but now!! i can only stare at my MACKIE, without touching him, without exploring him and laughing together with him! *squealing*

MACKIE'S charger me want u back!!!!!*but actually on wed dear's gonna bring it to me! haha, za dao right? but i really do miss mackie now, cnt wait for wed to come*

Mackie me love u. Mackie me miss u. Mackie me need u. MACKIE oh MACKIE~

by the way, had a great time with Jasmine mommy n Abu this morning. BAH KUT TEH! muahahahah nice nice nice! my favorite! and ya, love the starbucks choc cream blended too! somehow i felt a little bit guilty, coz he was kinda broke d, but he still bought me the drink, so yeah.... soree dear....

MOMMY'S bday molo!! yaaayyyy!*random topic haha* me love my mommy! i bought her a pair of heels today! first time ever! coz usually she bought me shoes, but now it's my turn!hey i have good fashion sense k? n she loves it! awwwwww...Mom, i know what u like and what u want after being ur daughter for 18 years. so just let me pamper u k? enjoy ur err...44th bday in ur life! woo hooo~MOMMY ROCKSSS!!!!

gosh no pic!!!! hate this comp. never use this comp for almost 1 year d, since i have my laptop. grrrr...i really prefer my MACKIE. Mackie mackie mackie~~~

No comments: