Sunday, May 24, 2009

Penang trip.

again, not posting anything yet. if you really wana noe what we had done, check KisiaoUnited. michelle blog about it already.

anyway, let me introduce you the cutest creature in the world!!!! THE LION!!!!

he was bought on 21st March 2009 in 1U. not to mention the price. and he's now my beloved SON!!! AWWWWWW....i cnt meet him often coz he's staying in his daddy's car. misss my lion so muchhhhhh!!!!!!!!lionnnnnn~

he has the most innocent look that will melt a lot of people's heart, especially girls like jasmine. he is very obedient. doesn't even roar, yell or bite when we throw him all around. he is cheap to be maintained coz he doesn't eat. he has the most awesome hair coz he can change his hair style anytime he wants. he has a long tail with a hairy end. he is very SOFT n COMFORTABLE to be hug.*me likey me likey* oh ya, he has a big belly button too! according to Joan, you can press his belly button as hard as you want and "it can go in one wor..."

enjoy the pics! and ya, pictures for the trip will be uploaded soon. stay tuned!

my lion with my phone!
emo-ing

turn his back to me...sobbb

he sat quietly in the car, staring all of us regarding what happened behind him. so cute!
he likes to socialize too! see? he got himself a new friend-beatle/dog (chiausim's)
even my sister/twins-chiausim and my biological son-Ilex like him too!
the mommy and the lion.
and taddaa! the family~


*OMG i sound so childish when i post this! i dun care! haha...coz too many things are undone, so basically im doing nonsense things like this. by the way, go n watch NIGHT IN THE MUZEUM 2!!!! it was really awesome!!

"i have came back to live!"
Kahmunrah - Night in the Muzeum 2.

signing out. to sleep. ahahahaha...

No comments: