Monday, May 4, 2009

Holiday...

holiday holiday holiday. time seems to slow down, and i am very relaxed. somehow, relaxing can be a good thing, but if it is too much, it will turn out to =ROTTING...

yesh *look up proudly* im rotting, and i guess most of my friends do too! i planned my holiday with movies and books i bought on the other day. but watching movie without companion sound so antisocial and not fun. i need someone to laugh with me. but my siblings they all are having mid term exams, so end up, i've never watched any of the movies in my comp yet. sob sob...can't wait for wed to come! i can meet up with my friends and dear, that reminds me that i am not alone...

im driver for the week. im the maid for the month. im the good daughter all the while. im the evil sister as usual. im very bored. nothing seems to please me today. sore throat. coughing. extremely hot weather. hair stylist not around. i couldn't cut my hair, which i hope i can cut myself. having some difficulties in designing mother's day card. connection is so slow. my sister is very noisy. my scooter lack of petrol. my bike something wrong. nobody confirm with me about the coming event on saturday, how they expect me to become the emcee then? my leader is such a doink doink last min bastard. can i yell?

ARRRRRRGRGRGRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
SHHHHHHHIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


btw the good thing is, we've been together for 2 months and 2 days, which is a great accomplishment for me. as it had broken my curse from previous relationship. and i strongly believe that it will last much more longer than that. woo hoo, i have faith in you dear!!!!

still pissed...stupid mackie help me design la please.........

No comments: