Saturday, May 9, 2009

New Layout!

tadaaa~ i've changed my layout for the blog few days ago. yeah i noe, i am slow. whatever, i've been using the previous blogskin for half a year i guess. so it's time to change! quote from Obama.

anyway, im supposed to go out n sit in mamak stall, talk nonsense with my gang now. HOWEVER, my dad didn't allow me at the very last min after i've promised my friends. i noe it's for my safety and i truly appreciate that he concerns about me. BUT, hello? im 18. im not in high school anymore! becoz...

when i was in high school, he said:
" CANNOT. you are still in high school. although Jenjarom is not so dangerous, you are not even 18 yet. once you are 18, you are legal. i will allow you when the day comes."

when i am in college second year, he said:
"CANNOT. even though u ord have ur own scooter and there is no transport problem. everywhere is dangerous. Jenjarom too. do u know that the most dangerous place is the place that u think is the safest?" *babbles went on...*

wow. so, below 18 cannot go yamcha. 18 also cannot?

come on la, im not really mad at this YET. if i really do, i will still go out regardless of what. the bottom line is, family and friends are EQUALLY important to me. i didn't neglect my family all the while, but i miss my friends too. i miss those stress free moment when we talk nonsense. i miss the time where we lepak at mamak and eat all those really spicy sambals and so on. i miss the time that u guys listen to all my troubles and update me about the most recent gossips. tonight is not even a random call for yamcha, we were working together in dongchan for the Wesak preparation k? can't the yamcha session become one of the pre-celebration for Wesak day?hmmphh....

by the way, sore throat d. but still need to emcee tomorrow. im supposed to go in Dongchan molo at 7am. but i think most probably i will be late. maybe 9am? i dun wana care d. stupid dad. grrrrrrrr....cannot go back home too late, cannot leave home too early either. what is this????!!!!

ps: stupid connection. freaking slow. slowwwwwww. slow till cannot slow liao. *OMG why does this line sound so familiar???!!!*

BU KAI FENG i dun care lo, the sausage doesn't count. u still owe me one spicy sausage. if u still wana bargain, i will change my mind n force u to eat the EXTREMELY SPICY sausage! wahahahahaahah...choose urself

No comments: