Wednesday, December 16, 2009

FREE BO~

first and foremost, i would like to express my gratitude to 3 of my lecturers that didn't prepare finals exam for me. this semester, i have only 2 finals paper, which is on the same day, today. so, er herm...IM FREEE NOW!!!!!!

no more exams la la la...

just now was an awesome night. talked rubbish, did silly things. drooling for Mr Hong's muscular arms. yum yumm..

no need to stress for studies that are not completed.

i had snowflake just now! whee, i found back the joy enjoying Snowflake again! woo nice.. thanks to Alice, Wern Sern and Leonard for the free snowflake. argh, Alice u know why. hahahaha..

today is my last day of gym, well at least for this year. im so gonna miss my gym mates. i could only see them next year! hmmm actually next year sound very long, but to be precise, i will meet them in 3 weeks time!

my obsession towards "Wedding Dress" is still going on and strong. i am indeed "poisoned" by this bloody song. this song stuck in my head all the time. when i studie, the song came in to intervene with my Cognition and Sociology. before i go to sleep and try to refresh my memory on the information, the song came in again. same goes to when im cooking breakfast, taking shower, sitting for final papers, and NOW. argghhh im so in love with this song!!!!

wooo~ randomnya. im so damnn carefree. jess soree la, too bad so sad u haven't completed ur finals. HOHOHO~

im anticipating for my plans tomorrow. going Times Square with yong. argh, so happy! and at night, alice will bring me somewhere for euphoria. she said i can go fishing, to see whether i can capture a big fat fish. then Yancy suggested me to bring more worms. she said more worms, more fish u can catch, and bigger fish is possible. hahahaha, im not that desperate yet. im not VICTOR. he's SAD. Single And Desperate

and ya, i show u this logo of mine for my design class. i didn't summit it because i think my lecturer will not appreciate my extreme creativeness. we are supposed to draw a logo based on our initials. like mine, T, Y, R! it's like super hard.


nah this is my logo. i name it stupid bird. can u spot T, Y, R?





ps: i had a COLORFUL day today. with sushi, train and other craps.

pps: i lose another 1kg. preparation for final is awesome!

No comments: