Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I'm sick

im sick.

my throat is burning. i feel painful even when i swallow saliva or water. there's like a fire burning sensation in my throat that makes me feel so torturing. urgh. so, i could only eat porridge, no solid food. im so damn hungry lo...sigh.

thank god my fever gone d. headache fever is not good.

my voice is finally back! though it's still very soft. i cnt speak loud and long. very tiring to talk so much. kinda irony to my personality huh?

it's funny to see how brilliant is my mom to guess what i said by reading my lips

it's hilarious to see how my father communicate with me by body languages.

i hope i can recover completely tonight. so i can go camp tomorrow. feel so bad ffk yong they all. soree guys, i wana help, but my physical condition doesn't allow me to do so.


pray that i get well soon. i wana go countdown. i wana eat BR! i wana work this weekend. i wana go genting!

No comments: