Thursday, December 10, 2009

the wonder 2!

i have this horrible experience this morning.

early in the morning, after helping Alice out for model shooting in Casa, i went to 25th floor to look for Letty. i woke her up and took something from her, and wanted to go college. i went into the lift, pressed P1, and some unexpected incident happened.

the lift moved down slowly till 20th floor. then it halted suddenly, and the lights turned off awhile. the lights on the button went off too. i was alone in the lift.

i knew definitely nobody can hear me if i scream. so i didn't do so. i didn't cry too, which im kinda amazed by myself. anyway, so i kept pressing the alarm button. everytime when im in the lift i always wonder when can i press the alarm button, and finally i have a chance! woww, dream fulfilled!

so right, i kept pressing, nobody came to help. i looked at my watch anxiously. it was already 2mins, but i felt like it has been a century. i kept praying, and maybe my prayers work. the door opened slightly finally. i quickly jumped out from the lift. and i guess the management people knew nothing about it. it was the longest two minutes i have in my life. damn it! it was so scary!


how if i fell down from 20th floor, straight away crashed by the lift, and die in a disgusting way?


how if i trapped in the lift for too long and i suffocate inside it?


would anyone care about it?


would anyone know about it?


it was the scariest thing i had. but for some reasons, i feel nothing. i think im kinda numb to things happened around me lately.

by the way, the number 2 brings me some fortune too!

after few days of skipping dinner, i felt that i lose some weight, which i had attempted for long time and it didn't work out. then last night when i go gym, i weight and realized that i lose 2KG! wow, 2kg in 5days! what an accomplishment! jess, don't roll ur eyes. i eat okie? just i don't eat much!

alice said my face looks sharper in the picture this morning. and i like it! yayyy! will try to buy more summer dress as i realize that i look good in it.


without any photoshop lo. sweet right? hahaha...


and i have a haircut this afternoon. spent me RM20. not bad lo...but i wish my hair can grow longer. my hair now is like medium short length. aikss, please grow longer! i wan some nice curls for my hair next year chinese new year. Yong has really long hair, and she looks good in it! come on hair, grow la longer...im so envy of her man.


okie enough for blogging. i should really concentrate in my cognition and stop mourning for my loss. tata...


i don't expect anything from you anymore.
no worries for giving me false hope.
i know. i understand. and i already accepted the fact.
i just hope that...
we are still friends.
not some strangers.
your ignorance make things worse.

2 comments:

Jess Lim said...

kena trapped alone in the lift!!! gosh. security sure pergi makan ler tak nampak. pergi la complain!!

ps: i did not roll my eyes =)

aNing~ said...

haha, the security was too busy playing pinball in front of the computer! hahahaha