Thursday, December 3, 2009

JESS LIM!

thank you lim yu hui! im feeling much better now. good friend. great friend. *clap clap*


i have a crave for doughnuts just now. but i guess it will be gone tomorrow. save money. Looweekong, i want Krispy Kreme!


the song "hotel room service" keeps playing in my itunes. because i clicked the replay button. haha. im so addicted to this song lately, dono why.

"Forget about your boyfriend, and meet me at the hotel room. you can bring your girlfriend, and meet me at the hotel room,"

im random yes i know.


OMG i feel like drinking alcohol now. like the feeling when i clear my mind, and getting very alert. now i know why people love alcohol. guess im an alcoholic either. maybe Saturday we will have a girl night, Jess, Chiausim and i. some alcohol will be damn good. hope the next day i won't have hang over.


initially there will be a lot of vulgar words in this post, but i hold it down. quite dangerous. blog is not very private.

nadah, supposingly i need to do my assignment. like duh, due to some unexpected circumstances, my condition now is not suitable to do it. aish. jess u noe why.


damn, im worried about my result this semester man. im so so...distracted. and Fayette House. soree Staci, im afraid that i will become the next Haritha or Melissa. please remind me when im behaving like that k?


btw, i dreamed about my dad passed away again. i realize this kind of dream is quite frequent when im stress. please go away these nightmares. i love my daddy, mommy and my family. don't let me dream about this again k? i don't wan wake up with tears


nevermind, nevermind X 100
- the very good gf -

1 comment:

Jess Lim said...

i shocked + touched sniiffffffffffffffff!!

but my name as title is SO THE YONG SUI!!!

n cheer up n be happy.